Now The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that judge William Martinez has thrown out Mueller's case against Taylor Swift because the former radio DJ could not provide enough evidences of Swift personally getting him ravage. Taylor Swift is claiming that Mueller grabbed her just beneath her skirt and one of her security guards witnessed it.
Mueller is suing Swift because he was sacked from his radio co-host job in 2013 after she claimed he lifted her skirt and grabbed her butt while they posed for a photo at a meet and greet during her Denver Red Tour concert. "She's just trying to tell people out there that you can say no when someone puts their hand on you".
"She reacted, pushed her skirt down and moved over closer to [Mr Mueller's girlfriend]". Mueller testified he did not grope Swift.
Day FourTaylor Swift herself gave snarky, assured testimony, dropping the word "ass" repeatedly as she drove home her conviction that Mueller had intentionally groped her during a meet-and-greet photo-op.
(Mueller's claim against Swift's mother and Bell, as well as the singer's countersuit, are still in play).
" "Meunier lâche un " scoop " sur Aurier — PSG
C'est à ce moment qu'il décide de se lancer dans un acte désespéré: " le jour où j'écris ce tweet, je sais qu'il s'en va . Neymar a bien rejoint le PSG dans le cadre du "transfert du siècle", à 222 M€. "Sur ce coup-là, cela ne m'a pas réussi".
Mr Dent, who no longer works for Ms Swift, told the court he was steps away when Mr Mueller posed with his girlfriend and the pop star.
His testimony came a day after Ms Swift took the stand to describe the incident, calling it a "definite grab. I had never dealt with something like this before", Swift said. "The court finds as a matter of law that Taylor Swift did not act improperly", concluded Martinez, which means that the singer-songwriter is removed from legal liability.
The pop superstar testified for about an hour on Thursday, sometimes using unflinching language in giving her account of what happened.
He added when he heard the allegations, he "thought it was a joke".
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) Given Average Recommendation of "Hold" by Brokerages
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
- Weather forecast: Storms to shift inland Sunday
- Bain de foule pour Pierre-Ambroise Bosse à son retour à Paris
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
- Avec le même onze à Strasbourg — Lille
- Ben Davies finishes off lovely Tottenham team move against Newcastle
- Korea seems to be prepared for fresh ICBM test
- Jerusalem Light Rail Security Guard Wounded in Palestinian Terrorist Stabbing Spree