"He [Sanchez] had a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training, before he came to Wembley". I don't know how long he will be out - two weeks, maybe one more week.
Ozil and Ramsey missed the Gunners' penalty shootout victory over Chelsea in the Community Shield with ankle and calf injuries, respectively, while Mertesacker suffered a head injury during the game against the Blues and was substituted in the first-half.
"Alexis will not be available", he said when asked about team news ahead of the visit of the Foxes.
Arsenal have collected more opening day red cards than any other Premier League side (6), with Laurent Koscielny getting two of the last three (2010-11 v Liverpool, 2013-14 v Aston Villa).
Alexis Sanchez meanwhile hasn't featured for the Gunners since last season's FA Cup win.
Beijing accuses Tokyo of meddling in South China Sea issue
Presidential Spokesman Ernesto Abella said: "We're not the spokesman for the Chinese ... we state our own position". China has urged the United States to respect its sovereignty and security interests in South China Sea.
The leader of "Arsenal" Alexis Sanchez could become the highest paid player in the English Premier League.
"When you are not completely in or the players feel you are not completely in, it is hard to tell them we go (out to win)".
Wenger also dismissed media reports linking Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with rivals, Chelsea.
"Overall I believe that it's down to us".
"Personally, I think he is a hugely talented player".
- Kylie Jenner & Jordyn Woods Confront Store Selling Fake Lip Kits
- Suspended Fox host suing reporter over alleged lewd texts
- L'observation des perséides sera difficile cette année
- Why did the NCP skip the joint opposition meet
- EPL: Arsenal in a insane match we beat Leicester
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) Given a €18.20 Price Target at UBS AG
- Zverev éteint Shapovalov et rejoint Federer
- Day races against nightfall at PGA Championship
- Action again North Korea's ballistic missiles a hard call for US
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High