"He [Sanchez] had a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training, before he came to Wembley". I don't know how long he will be out - two weeks, maybe one more week.
Ozil and Ramsey missed the Gunners' penalty shootout victory over Chelsea in the Community Shield with ankle and calf injuries, respectively, while Mertesacker suffered a head injury during the game against the Blues and was substituted in the first-half.
"Alexis will not be available", he said when asked about team news ahead of the visit of the Foxes.
Arsenal have collected more opening day red cards than any other Premier League side (6), with Laurent Koscielny getting two of the last three (2010-11 v Liverpool, 2013-14 v Aston Villa).
Alexis Sanchez meanwhile hasn't featured for the Gunners since last season's FA Cup win.
Tony Pulis demands five new West Brom signings following new contract
I thought we were ready. "Managing outside the seven or eight in the Premier League is a tough job but it's one I still relish and enjoy".
The leader of "Arsenal" Alexis Sanchez could become the highest paid player in the English Premier League.
"When you are not completely in or the players feel you are not completely in, it is hard to tell them we go (out to win)".
Wenger also dismissed media reports linking Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with rivals, Chelsea.
"Overall I believe that it's down to us".
"Personally, I think he is a hugely talented player".
- Retira Macri condecoración a Maduro
- Day races against nightfall at PGA Championship
- Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
- L'observation des perséides sera difficile cette année
- EPL: Arsenal in a insane match we beat Leicester
- Chelsea cool interest in England global after seeing £15M bid turned down
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- 'National Conference trying to create fear psychosis over Article 35A'
- Tragic: Young man dies in road crash in Dublin
- L'athlétisme et Fort Boyard placent France Télévisions en tête