"He [Sanchez] had a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training, before he came to Wembley". I don't know how long he will be out - two weeks, maybe one more week.
Ozil and Ramsey missed the Gunners' penalty shootout victory over Chelsea in the Community Shield with ankle and calf injuries, respectively, while Mertesacker suffered a head injury during the game against the Blues and was substituted in the first-half.
"Alexis will not be available", he said when asked about team news ahead of the visit of the Foxes.
Arsenal have collected more opening day red cards than any other Premier League side (6), with Laurent Koscielny getting two of the last three (2010-11 v Liverpool, 2013-14 v Aston Villa).
Alexis Sanchez meanwhile hasn't featured for the Gunners since last season's FA Cup win.
Day races against nightfall at PGA Championship
Spieth was happy to get through with a 72 in his quest to become the sixth player to complete the career Grand Slam. Of the 15 players under par who have completed the second round, Kang is the only one with two rounds in the 70s.
The leader of "Arsenal" Alexis Sanchez could become the highest paid player in the English Premier League.
"When you are not completely in or the players feel you are not completely in, it is hard to tell them we go (out to win)".
Wenger also dismissed media reports linking Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with rivals, Chelsea.
"Overall I believe that it's down to us".
"Personally, I think he is a hugely talented player".
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High
- The Term 'Eclipse' Gets Another Moment in the Sun
- Action again North Korea's ballistic missiles a hard call for US
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (JFR) Plans Monthly Dividend of $0.07
- Roger Federer cruises into the Rogers Cup semifinals
- Beijing accuses Tokyo of meddling in South China Sea issue
- Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
- Tragic: Young man dies in road crash in Dublin
- Zverev éteint Shapovalov et rejoint Federer
- Tony Pulis demands five new West Brom signings following new contract