"He [Sanchez] had a little abdominal strain that he caught on Sunday morning in training, before he came to Wembley". I don't know how long he will be out - two weeks, maybe one more week.
Ozil and Ramsey missed the Gunners' penalty shootout victory over Chelsea in the Community Shield with ankle and calf injuries, respectively, while Mertesacker suffered a head injury during the game against the Blues and was substituted in the first-half.
"Alexis will not be available", he said when asked about team news ahead of the visit of the Foxes.
Arsenal have collected more opening day red cards than any other Premier League side (6), with Laurent Koscielny getting two of the last three (2010-11 v Liverpool, 2013-14 v Aston Villa).
Alexis Sanchez meanwhile hasn't featured for the Gunners since last season's FA Cup win.
Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
At around $35,000, it's hard to make an argument for the Chevy Bolt or BMW i3 over the Model 3 . Tesla Model S and X previously had the HW 2.0 platform which was backed by Nvidia's Drive PX2.
The leader of "Arsenal" Alexis Sanchez could become the highest paid player in the English Premier League.
"When you are not completely in or the players feel you are not completely in, it is hard to tell them we go (out to win)".
Wenger also dismissed media reports linking Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain with rivals, Chelsea.
"Overall I believe that it's down to us".
"Personally, I think he is a hugely talented player".
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High
- Chelsea cool interest in England global after seeing £15M bid turned down
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) Given a €18.20 Price Target at UBS AG
- L'observation des perséides sera difficile cette année
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (JFR) Plans Monthly Dividend of $0.07
- Lacazette and Ozil both start for Arsenal
- Roger Federer cruises into the Rogers Cup semifinals
- Tony Pulis demands five new West Brom signings following new contract
- L'athlétisme et Fort Boyard placent France Télévisions en tête