SKY Sports News presenter Kirsty Gallacher has been charged with drink-driving after she was pulled over at 11.30am while on the way to pick up her kids.
The star was reportedly pulled over by police on Saturday morning at approximately 11.30am after they spotted her vehicle "driving erratically".
The telly favourite, who has two children with ex-husband Paul Sampson, was stopped by police as she reportedly drove to collect her children.
"She has been released on bail to appear at Slough Magistrates" Court on 4 September'.
The night before, Kirsty had posted a picture of herself enjoying a fun evening out with pals at a pub called the Winning Post in Winfield, Berkshire.
Jose Mourinho ready to offer Luke Shaw for Danny Rose
The former Southampton defender made just 19 appearances in all competitions last campaign, and only eight the season before. Manchester United are keen on Rose, a move which would pose questions over the long term future of Luke Shaw .
There y'are now.On Episode 15 of The JOE Show we speak to Chef Adrian live in studio, we're joined by Fangclub and the Magic Cover comes courtesy of the brilliant Elaine Mai.
The star does not have a drink in hand in the photo but her companions are holding beverages such as champagne and beer.
"It's true! If I'm lucky enough to have one more then I'd be thrilled, as I don't feel like I have finished yet on the baby thing".
Her family was said to be furious following her arrest. "I don't eat a lot of rubbish", she's revealed.
- Athlétisme: Diniz champion du monde du 50 km marche, 3e titre français
- Dulquer Salmaan to make his Bollywood debut alongside Irrfan and Mithila Palkar
- Giroud the hero as Arsenal escapes with win over Leicester
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
- Bretagne: trois personnes sauvées des flammes par des ados providentiels
- Ben Arfa poussé à négocier : la Turquie ou la CFA du PSG ?
- Malcom : "Je vais rester à Bordeaux"
- Coca Cola HBC AG (LON:CCH) Given "Hold" Rating at Shore Capital
- Fired engineer James Damore: Google is 'almost like a cult' (GOOG)
- Attaque de Levallois : Hamou Benlatrèche transféré à l'hôpital Georges-Pompidou