SKY Sports News presenter Kirsty Gallacher has been charged with drink-driving after she was pulled over at 11.30am while on the way to pick up her kids.
The star was reportedly pulled over by police on Saturday morning at approximately 11.30am after they spotted her vehicle "driving erratically".
The telly favourite, who has two children with ex-husband Paul Sampson, was stopped by police as she reportedly drove to collect her children.
"She has been released on bail to appear at Slough Magistrates" Court on 4 September'.
The night before, Kirsty had posted a picture of herself enjoying a fun evening out with pals at a pub called the Winning Post in Winfield, Berkshire.
Gold surges as United States and North Korea ratchet up nuclear tensions
Japan is the world's biggest creditor country and there is an assumption that investors there will repatriate funds in a crisis. Wilmar International slipped 6.4 per cent or 22 cents to $3.20; Hongkong Land lost 2.1 per cent or 16 usa cents to US$7.34.
There y'are now.On Episode 15 of The JOE Show we speak to Chef Adrian live in studio, we're joined by Fangclub and the Magic Cover comes courtesy of the brilliant Elaine Mai.
The star does not have a drink in hand in the photo but her companions are holding beverages such as champagne and beer.
"It's true! If I'm lucky enough to have one more then I'd be thrilled, as I don't feel like I have finished yet on the baby thing".
Her family was said to be furious following her arrest. "I don't eat a lot of rubbish", she's revealed.
- Menace sur l'ile de Guam
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play Leonardo da Vinci in new biopic
- Donald Trump to launch investigation into China trade violations
- Malcom : "Je vais rester à Bordeaux"
- What message does Ex-CBFC Chief Pahlaj Nihalani Have For Prasoon Joshi?
- Giroud the hero as Arsenal escapes with win over Leicester
- North Korea refuses to stop nuclear weapon development, threatens U.S. over sanctions
- Pandya ton lifts India to 487 in 3rd Test
- United States missile shield not certain to protect Guam from North Korea
- Jade Voltigeur, miss Martinique 2017 ira-t-elle à Miss France ?