Di Maria, 29, played 90 minutes last week against Amiens but could drop out of the side for Neymar putting his future in doubt.
Paris Saint-Germain's world record swoop for Neymar does not include the image rights for the Brazilian, according to his lawyers.
"The FFF and the French Professional Football League have finalised all administrative details, qualifying the Brazilian global to play for Les Rouge et Bleu immediately".
Unai Emery will have a full squad selection for Sunday's match.
"Neymar will start on the left at the cost of Pastore", the article claimed. The name of the airline has adorned the PSG jersey since 2006.
At the start of the week the cameras tracked the Brazilian to St Tropez, where he soaked up the sun for two days before getting down to the more important business of training at the club's Camp des Loges base.
PSG are on the brink of adding wonderkid Kylian Mbappe to their ranks after reaching "complete agreement" in a £163m deal for the striker.
Di Maria, successeur annoncé de Neymar au Barça
En revanche, les relations plus que tendues entre les deux clubs depuis les dossiers Verratti et Neymar rendent les négociations difficiles.
The two-time Coupe de France winners kicked-off the new Ligue 1 season in positive fashion as they swept past opponents FC Metz with a 3:1 score-line.
FIFA told the AP that it "has not been contacted by the FFF (French football federation) in connection with the player Neymar and the ITC procedure".
It would be hard to see Monaco retaining their Ligue 1 crown due to the players that have left, although, their rivals PSG will be expecting nothing less than becoming domestic champions, along with a successful season in Europe.
For PSG, this transfer is all about posturing on the worldwide stage.
They're desperate to win the Champions League as quickly as possible.
"I'm really looking forward to it, but at the end of the day we have to try and come away with a result regardless of the size of PSG".
Manager Antoine Kombouaré will be ecstatic with his team's performance and the three points, especially when you consider who their next opponents will be.
Club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi put in a personal call to Mbappe during the those discussions, assuring him that he remained on their radar. His PSG era should begin in earnest this weekend, and will be gripping to watch.
- Edris prive le roi Farah de son doublé !
- Victoria Azarenka to miss US Open amid nasty custody battle
- Les USA demandent aux Kurdes d'Irak de repousser leur référendum
- Blast targeting military vehicle kills 15 people in Quetta
- Paul Pogba Not Special Insists David Moyes
- " "Le gouvernement néerlandais reconnaît " des erreurs " — Oeufs contaminés
- Tunisie : le déficit commercial s'aggrave, malgré l'amélioration des exportations
- Special Counsel Mueller Reportedly Impanels Grand Jury In Russia Probe
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 10 Most Wanted Fugitive, Accused of NJ Slaying, Captured in Virginia
- Facebook quietly fields unbranded software in China