The Giants' game vs the Nationals in Washington D.C. was postponed Friday night due to weather.
According to the Washington Post's Jorge Castillo, Harper hurt his knee when he lunged for first base trying to beat out a ground ball. Saturday's game was delayed three hours with more inclement weather and the rain conditions came into play right away. He had seemingly returned to MVP form in 2017 after a down year in 2016, playing like the 2015 version that was named National League MVP at 22 years old.
Donald Trump Says Maybe His Warning To North Korea 'Wasn't Tough Enough'
No doubt, the country's nuclear missile development has progressed at a faster pace than anticipated by the USA government. A Korean Peninsula free of nuclear weapons is a goal both Washington and Beijing are interested in pursuing, U.S.
Harper is now one of the leaders in the NL MVP race and is hitting.326 with 29 home runs and 87 RBI. With Adam Eaton already out for the year with a torn ACL, the World Series contenders are getting thin in the outfield.
- Chris Hughton takes positives after Brighton's defeat to Manchester City
- WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova
- Mourinho comments on Man United's title chances
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- N.Korea lashes back after Trump's latest warning
- Mourinho eyes second season glory with Manchester United
- Premier League: City vient à bout de Brighton
- Ryan Howard Agrees to Minor League Contract with Colorado Rockies
- Wozniacki Reaches 6th Final of 2017 with Win over Stephens in Toronto
- Vin Diesel Gives Update on 'Fast & Furious' Live Tour!