The Giants' game vs the Nationals in Washington D.C. was postponed Friday night due to weather.
According to the Washington Post's Jorge Castillo, Harper hurt his knee when he lunged for first base trying to beat out a ground ball. Saturday's game was delayed three hours with more inclement weather and the rain conditions came into play right away. He had seemingly returned to MVP form in 2017 after a down year in 2016, playing like the 2015 version that was named National League MVP at 22 years old.
WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova
Surclassée, la Française s'est inclinée en quarts de finale du tournoi canadien face à Simona Halep (n°2) en deux sets (6-4, 6-2). Safarova a commis huit doubles fautes, ce qui a aidé Stephens à récolter six bris, un de plus que sa rivale.
Harper is now one of the leaders in the NL MVP race and is hitting.326 with 29 home runs and 87 RBI. With Adam Eaton already out for the year with a torn ACL, the World Series contenders are getting thin in the outfield.
- Mourinho comments on Man United's title chances
- Submarine owner arrested over missing journalist
- Jose Mourinho hints at central midfield role for Victor Lindelöf
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 10 Most Wanted Fugitive, Accused of NJ Slaying, Captured in Virginia
- Dow slips 100 points as tensions with N.Korea escalate
- Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. Takes Position in HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY)
- Donald Trump Says Maybe His Warning To North Korea 'Wasn't Tough Enough'
- Pep Guardiola forecasts end to Manchester City spending spree
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- JDU removes Sharad Yadav party leader in Rajya Sabha