In the end, cops recovered 2 guns, drugs, a significant amount of cash and 2 vehicles were impounded - though it's unclear if any of those things belonged to Randolph.
Randolph booked into jail with bail set at US$20,000. His next court date is scheduled for August 31, according to the sheriff's department's online records. The officers then tried to disperse the crowd, and the disturbance escalated.
"The charges are false and misleading", Randolph's agent and attorney Raymond Brothers told The Associated Press on Thursday.
Police on patrol observed a crowd drinking, smoking pot, blasting music and blocking streets at the Nickerson Gardens project in Watts, Preciado said.
Officers called for backup when the crowd grew and people began throwing bottles.
Officers also arrested Stanley Walton, 43, on suspicion of carrying a gun as an ex-convict.
BidaskClub Downgrades Colliers International Group Inc
Colliers International Group Inc., launched on July 31, 1988, is involved in the provision of commercial real estate services. Equities analysts predict that Colliers International Group will post $2.87 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The Kings said they are aware of the situation but would not comment at this time. Five police cars and one sheriff's vehicle ended up with smashed windows and slashed tires as officers formed skirmish lines in front of the crowd.
Randolph averaged 14.1 points and 8.2 points for Memphis last season.
He established himself as a fan favorite over the past eight seasons in Memphis, a city that embraced him for his rugged playing style and for overcoming a rough upbringing.
The 36-year-old Randolph ranks first in Grizzlies' franchise history in rebounds (5,612) and is second behind Mike Conley in points (9,261).
- Trump Cautious on China Inquiry Over Intellectual Property Theft
- IShares Brings New Russell 1000 US Revenue Fund To Market
- Alexis Sanchez out for ´a while´, confirms Wenger
- Beijing Outraged as US Destroyer Approaches Disputed South China Sea Island
- Loeb Partners Corp Lowers Stake in Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. (ESRT)
- Une voiture percute des personnes à Charlottesville, des blessés — USA
- Liberty Media Corporation - Ser (NASDAQ:FWONK) Experiences Heavier than Usual Trading Volume
- No Excuses for Jared Goff after Sammy Watkins Trade
- Dutchman Haase tops Schwartzman to reach Rogers Cup semifinals
- United Fans Will Love Conte's Comments On Matic