Ellison immediately retracted those remarks in an interview with a Washington Post reporter after leaving the panel.
"It's tailor-made for somebody to misuse", he added.
During an appearance at the Netroots Nation conference in Atlanta Friday, Ellison addressed the recent exchange of inflammatory rhetoric between Trump and North Korea, saying North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was acting more responsibly than the USA president.
"I'd say [Trump's] being incredibly irresponsible and he's putting us in a situation where you could have an accidental launch".
Kim Jong Un thinks "the nuclear weapons will prevent US from getting involved", Sun said.
Wozniacki Reaches 6th Final of 2017 with Win over Stephens in Toronto
"It was a very tough match for me mentally because it was the second time I was playing on this court today", said Svitolina. Halep did not fail to give some credit to Svitolina, saying of her opponent's game, "I think I couldn't feel it".
And just days before that, the president promised to unleash "fire and fury" on the tin-pot country, should dictator Kim Jong Un continue to make unwelcome advances against the United States. "Well, he's acting more responsible than this guy".
Savage pointed to a Business Insider report citing an expert on North Korea and China who says Pyongyang's development of nuclear weapons is "aimed at the eventual reunification of the Korean peninsula".
Could US President Donald Trump's Twitter account be suspended for "threatening violence" against North Korea?
Yun Sun, a senior associate at the Washington, D.C. -based Stimson Center, argued North Korea would not need intercontinental ballistic missiles to strike South Korea, whose capital sits just 35 miles from the border.
The comments came after Trump unleashed a slew of fresh threats against North Korea on Friday, declaring the US military "locked and loaded".
- Tunisie : le déficit commercial s'aggrave, malgré l'amélioration des exportations
- Mourinho comments on Man United's title chances
- Kuwait arrests 12 in Iran spy case
- Van Dijk is not enough to fix Liverpool's 'shambolic' defence, insists Carragher
- Jose Mourinho hoping to continue second-season success record with Manchester United
- Les USA demandent aux Kurdes d'Irak de repousser leur référendum
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Mourinho eyes second season glory with Manchester United
- Broncos Derek Wolfe says he "dodged a bullet" on ankle injury
- WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova