Univeral is apparently very interested in Isaacson's book, as well, turning the rights battle into a seven-figure tour de force.
The biography in question was written by Walter Isaacson, who wrote the biography of Steve Jobs that eventually became the Danny Boyle-directed, Aaron Sorkin-scripted, Michael Fassbender-starring film of the same name.
OM : Garcia commente la rumeur Milik
Il a exceptionnellement démarré avec Naples (4 buts en 7 matchs de Série A, ndlr) avant de se blesser. Cette piste est-elle la fin d'un feuilleton à l'OM? Le profil d'Arkadiusz Milik l'intéresse.
DiCaprio was supposedly given his birth name because his pregnant mother was admiring a Da Vinci painting at a museum in Italy when he first kicked.
In writing Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaacson reportedly used Da Vinci's notebooks to weave together a narrative thread marrying his incredible imagination with his celebrated artistic and scientific works. According to the book, he also was a bit of a misfit: illegitimate, gay, vegetarian, left-handed, easily distracted and at times heretical.
The film, about America's most infamous serial killer, Dr. H.H. Holmes, would reunite DiCaprio with director Martin Scorcese.
According to his IMDB, Leonardo DiCaprio is also set to star in the upcoming thriller The Black Hand, about a police officer seeking "justice against a ruthless Italian-American gang in NY". Walter Isaacson's Leonardo Da Vinci will hit book shelves on October 17, 2017.
- Attaque de Levallois : Hamou Benlatrèche transféré à l'hôpital Georges-Pompidou
- Pandya ton lifts India to 487 in 3rd Test
- Dulquer Salmaan to make his Bollywood debut alongside Irrfan and Mithila Palkar
- Paris Considers eSports for 2024 Olympic Games
- Une allocation de 440 millions d'euros pour le programme balistique — Iran
- Anna Paquin responds to BBC's viral clip
- Coca Cola HBC AG (LON:CCH) Given "Hold" Rating at Shore Capital
- JUSTICE LEAGUE Reshoots To Lighten Up SNYDER's 'Too Dark' Cut, Says Actor
- United States missile shield not certain to protect Guam from North Korea
- Malcom : "Je vais rester à Bordeaux"