Selena Gomez and her boyfriend The Weeknd took in a comedy show at the Laugh Factory Friday, looking very much in love as they watched an ensemble of comics take the stage at the Hollywood, California venue. They sat near several other people in the area - the club's more private seating section.After the show, the club even posted the picture of the couple and captioned it, "Date night at the Laugh Factory with The Weeknd and Selena Gomez (sic).".
Some fans also noticed that a couple of Sel's friends were sitting to the left of her, leading many to think that the "Starboy" singer was intruding on their girl's night out. Though that probably wasn't the case, if anything her besties seem to be completely supportive and happy that the "Fetish" singer is in a great place professionally and personally.
A source who was also at the comedy club told E! However, they still managed to clear their schedules for some quality time and this time, they chose to laugh the tiredness and stress away by spending time together at the Laugh Factory.
North Korea vows harsh retaliation against new United Nations sanctions
North Korea also claimed "no other country in the world was more transparent" about the development of their nuclear weapons. Last month, North Korea tested two ballistic missiles capable of reaching the United States.
See more in the video below.
Gomez and the Weeknd (né Abel Tesfaye) were first caught canoodling during a January dinner date in L.A., then spent months traveling together before making their red carpet debut as a couple at the 2017 Met Gala. Spending time with someone special while having some laughs in the process is the flawless recipe for a fun night.
- Burning Stock on the move: The Western Union Company (WU)
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- Rennes offre 10 M€ pour De Préville
- Suspect due in court in Hempstead slayings of 3 women
- Dortmund suspend Dembele indefinitely
- Alexis Sanchez Out of Arsenal's EPL Opener Due to Abdominal Strain
- Virginia State Police Investigating Fatal Helicopter Crash in Albemarle County
- Sanctions on North Korea Not Enough — WashPost
- Scaramucci on Trump Charlottesville statement: The president "needed to be much harsher"
- UK Expected To Unveil Post-Brexit NI Border Plan This Week