Selena Gomez and her boyfriend The Weeknd took in a comedy show at the Laugh Factory Friday, looking very much in love as they watched an ensemble of comics take the stage at the Hollywood, California venue. They sat near several other people in the area - the club's more private seating section.After the show, the club even posted the picture of the couple and captioned it, "Date night at the Laugh Factory with The Weeknd and Selena Gomez (sic).".
Some fans also noticed that a couple of Sel's friends were sitting to the left of her, leading many to think that the "Starboy" singer was intruding on their girl's night out. Though that probably wasn't the case, if anything her besties seem to be completely supportive and happy that the "Fetish" singer is in a great place professionally and personally.
A source who was also at the comedy club told E! However, they still managed to clear their schedules for some quality time and this time, they chose to laugh the tiredness and stress away by spending time together at the Laugh Factory.
Darjeeling unrest: Rajnath Singh invites GJM for talks today
This is the second time when Rajnath has called for talks in the recent past. This is published unedited from the IANS feed .
See more in the video below.
Gomez and the Weeknd (né Abel Tesfaye) were first caught canoodling during a January dinner date in L.A., then spent months traveling together before making their red carpet debut as a couple at the 2017 Met Gala. Spending time with someone special while having some laughs in the process is the flawless recipe for a fun night.
- 'N Korean missiles can reach Guam in 14 minutes'
- Retrouvé mort dans un ascenseur un mois après avoir appelé à l'aide
- Indian ODI squad to face Sri Lanka announced
- Sanctions on North Korea Not Enough — WashPost
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- Mbappé sur le banc contre Dijon — Monaco
- Justin Bieber Allegedly Rejected By Gym Employee!
- Arsenal vs Leicester City: Wenger reveals secret of comeback win
- Watch Out for Fake Eclipse Glasses
- Scaramucci on Trump Charlottesville statement: The president "needed to be much harsher"