The 26-year-old gave his side the lead after just two minutes after getting onto the end of Mohamed Elneny's cross with a powerful header to beat the helpless Kasper Schmeichel.
"It's a long time since we so much quality", Wenger said.
"Lacazette is simple. In every game he is stronger since he has joined us", Wenger said.
Arsene Wenger is relieved Olivier Giroud didn't take him up on the offer to leave Arsenal. There was still plenty to do, but somehow Lacazette found the pace and the direction to plant a header into the bottom corner, with not even two minutes showing up yet on the clock.
Within three minutes Leicester were level.
Merger of associate banks with SBI okayed
He said the merger will help increase SBI's scope of operation and will pose a challenge to private banks as it will work as per the requirements of the people.
In general, Arsenal will have the upper hand because they play at home.
I'm not saying he should be Arsenal's number one striker; that wouldn't be enough if Arsenal were trying to win a Premier League or Champions League which a club of this size should be.
At the dying embers of the first half, a bouncing ball off a Lacazette blocked shot landed on Kolasinac's feet and he squared the ball to Danny Welbeck who scored a crucial equalizer for Arsenal to make it 2-2.
After being knocked down, Leicester got right back up with a second Vardy goal to take the 3-2 lead.
The Frenchman saved the day as he popped up to score the victor on the 85th minute - just 18 minutes after being introduced for Mohamed Elneny.
Despite scoring four well worked goals, questions were asked on the Gunners' defence, which at one point as made up completely with full backs.
It seemed an unlikely platform for victory, but Ramsey neatly controlled Xhaka's dinked pass to drill in an equaliser and moments later Giroud's header from Xhaka's corner completed a remarkable turnaround.
- Macron warns against 'escalation of tensions' over N Korea
- Tigers Make Big Comeback To Beat Twins 12-11
- Marshawn Lynch sits for national anthem prior to preseason game against Cardinals
- 'How I Met Your Mother's Upcoming Spinoff Gets a Rewrite
- JD(U) expels Ali Anwar for attending opposition party meet
- Deux délits de fuite et un homme en cavale
- Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. Takes Position in HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY)
- BidaskClub Downgrades Watsco, Inc. (WSO) to Hold
- Shakespeare hoping Leicester can finally tame Arsenal
- Nationals Bryce Harper carried off field with apparent knee injury