Pyongyang has accused the US President of driving the peninsula to the brink of a nuclear war after he warned that his military was "locked and loaded".
Referring to photographs posted on August 11 on 38 North, a US website specializing in North Korea analysis, Joseph Bermudez, a North Korea specialist, claimed that they could indicate preparations for a new test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM).
North Korea carried out its first successful test-launch of an ICBM on July 4, followed by another successful launch of an ICBM on July 28.
Joseph Bermudez, an expert from the Defence of north korea and information, has posted photographs on the monitoring site "38 North" -the Institute of United States Korea of Johns Hopkins university- which, according to him, it could show the preparations for a test missile sea-to-ground ballistic missile (SLBM).
Jose Mourinho ready to offer Luke Shaw for Danny Rose
The former Southampton defender made just 19 appearances in all competitions last campaign, and only eight the season before. Manchester United are keen on Rose, a move which would pose questions over the long term future of Luke Shaw .
The news about preparations for a submarine-launched ballistic missile test come as tensions between the United States and North Korea are escalating over the latter's vigorous efforts to gain nuclear weapons technology and successfully launching an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) that theoretically could hit United States mainland cities.
The Pentagon has said that the United States and North Korea would proceed as planned with a joint military exercise despite the risk it will further antagonise the situation.
"Recent commercial satellite imagery reveals several developments suggesting that North Korea may be accelerating the development of the sea-based leg of its nuclear forces", he was quoted by AFP news.
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play Leonardo da Vinci in new biopic
- 5 entreprises françaises ont reçu des lots — Oeufs contaminés
- Gold surges as United States and North Korea ratchet up nuclear tensions
- Fired engineer James Damore: Google is 'almost like a cult' (GOOG)
- L'Anses confirme l'absence de risque pour la santé humaine — Fipronil
- Attaque de Levallois : Hamou Benlatrèche transféré à l'hôpital Georges-Pompidou
- Anthony Scaramucci: Trump Should Have Been 'Much Harsher' On White Supremacists
- Monsoon floods, landslides in Nepal, India kill around 70
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final
- Secretary Mattis says USA is 'ready' to counter North Korean threat