Matteo Darmian and Daley Blind are likely to fill in for Shaw at left-back in his absence, although manager Jose Mourinho has revealed that the England global could be back in action next month. The former Southampton defender made just 19 appearances in all competitions last campaign, and only eight the season before.
The defender suffered a horror leg break in 2015 which halted his Red Devils career.
Shaw has recently returned to full-training following an ankle injury, and is not expected to make a comeback before September.
North Korea refuses to stop nuclear weapon development, threatens U.S. over sanctions
The group also defended the Kim Jong Un regime's development of nuclear weapons, calling the policy a "fair and square" decision. Along with stopping the missile launches, North Korea would have to quit its nuclear weapons testing, he said recently.
"Luke Shaw is going to be one of the best left-backs in the world", he told IBTimesUK.
Manchester United are keen on Rose, a move which would pose questions over the long term future of Luke Shaw. However, the Portuguese boss is still adamant on strengthening his squad, and thus, it wouldn't be a surprise if Rose is soon seen at Old Trafford.
Though the 22-year-old is expected to stay in Manchester, a move to North London would only benefit him, as it would offer him significant game-time which was not a luxury under Mourinho.
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play Leonardo da Vinci in new biopic
- Paris Considers eSports for 2024 Olympic Games
- Shares hit by US-North Korea tensions
- Giroud the hero as Arsenal escapes with win over Leicester
- United States missile shield not certain to protect Guam from North Korea
- Trump Tells Guam Governor Nuclear Tensions Will Mean More Tourism
- OM : Garcia commente la rumeur Milik
- Une allocation de 440 millions d'euros pour le programme balistique — Iran
- Coca Cola HBC AG (LON:CCH) Given "Hold" Rating at Shore Capital
- Himachal landslide buries two buses, claims 7 lives