An army man was killed and four others suffered injuries as a gunfight rages in Awneera village of Shopian in southern part of Kashmir on Saturday, police said.
A militant was killed on Sunday following a fresh gunfight at Zainpora area of south Kashmir's Shopian district.
The gunfight had started last night and government forces including of army's 3 RR, 55 RR and SOG had started searches to find the militant bodies.
Five soldiers were injured in the gun battle, he said, adding that they were evacuated to the 92 Base Hospital of the Army for treatment, where two among them succumbed to their injuries.
Wozniacki Reaches 6th Final of 2017 with Win over Stephens in Toronto
"It was a very tough match for me mentally because it was the second time I was playing on this court today", said Svitolina. Halep did not fail to give some credit to Svitolina, saying of her opponent's game, "I think I couldn't feel it".
Reports said that the youth clashed with the security forces in Awneera to break the cordon around the village on Saturday.
Meanwhile, different reports suggest presence of 10 to 13 militants even though the number could not be officially confirmed.
Two militants are still holed up in the area, The Times of India reported.
Earlier, a search operation was launched by the security forces in Noorabad village of Pulwama's Tral area but the militants hiding in there managed to escape under the cover of darkness, the sources said.
- Premier League: City vient à bout de Brighton
- 'How I Met Your Mother's Upcoming Spinoff Gets a Rewrite
- Trump Sending Jared Kushner, Other Officials To Middle East For Peace Talks
- Nationals Bryce Harper carried off field with apparent knee injury
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- Tigers Make Big Comeback To Beat Twins 12-11
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Ouléye Mané libre après deux mois de détention : Mystère autour d'une décision
- JDU removes Sharad Yadav party leader in Rajya Sabha
- Dow slips 100 points as tensions with N.Korea escalate