A Jerusalem Light Rail security guard was lightly wounded in Jerusalem on Saturday by a female Palestinian terrorist who went on a stabbing spree.
A 31-year-old man was stabbed by a Palestinian assailant in Jerusalem Saturday.
Following the stabbing, Israeli police forces stormed Rabayaa's home in Sur Bahir, al-Samri said, where they seized a computer and other personal belongings. The terrorist's husband was also detained for questioning, during which he explained that after an argument between them, his wife called a taxi and left without telling him what she planned to do. The Jerusalem Police emphasized that there is no doubt regarding the terrorist's identity or the charges she is facing, especially since her actions were documented by security cameras.
Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
She says the attack was a reminder that evil still existed in the world but she remained confident Americans would be united. Addressing reporters, Trump refused to name white supremacists or any specific group, blaming the violence "on many sides ".
Jerusalem police said the terrorist initially arrived at the crossing between Haim Bar-Lev Boulevard and Sultan Suleiman Street in Jerusalem, next to the Damascus Gate station.
The terrorist, said to be in her 60s, attempted to stab a religious Jew near the Damascus Gate. She quickly walked toward a haredi man, brandished a knife and tried to stab him several times.
The police have not yet ruled out whether the ultra-Orthodox man may have been injured or scratched during the attack, but until now he has not made any contact with police or medical personnel.
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play Leonardo da Vinci in new biopic
- Donald Trump to launch investigation into China trade violations
- Bretagne: trois personnes sauvées des flammes par des ados providentiels
- Trump Tells Guam Governor Nuclear Tensions Will Mean More Tourism
- Andrea Dovizioso s'impose en MotoGP après un duel intense contre Marc Marquez
- Anthony Scaramucci: Trump Should Have Been 'Much Harsher' On White Supremacists
- Jose Mourinho ready to offer Luke Shaw for Danny Rose
- 5 entreprises françaises ont reçu des lots — Oeufs contaminés
- L'Anses confirme l'absence de risque pour la santé humaine — Fipronil
- Trump's statements on North Korea reminiscent of Bush's preventive war doctrine