Sharad said, "Bihar has two JDUs, one government and another public Those MLAs of the party who are close to the government for their own personal interests are with Nitish, but those leaders who are close to the public and workers are with me". Nitish had responded like this because Sharad Yadav has been openly criticizing Nitish for his decision to join the BJP.
"We are the real one as we are still with the principles of the JD-U, but they have changed and become BJD-U", he added, in a jibe at the Nitish Kumar faction which has sided with the BJP to form the government in Bihar.
Without commenting on his removal as parliamentary party leader, Yadav hit out at Nitish, saying the party is not Kumar's alone but belonged to him too. Paswan said his party would welcome Nitish Kumar's entry in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) fold.
Jose Mourinho hoping to continue second-season success record with Manchester United
But the United boss thought that was the impossible dream - until a surprise phonecall told him that he had finally got his man. Speaking at his pre-match news conference on Friday afternoon, Mourinho said: "I'm happy with the effort the club did".
Yadav is now leading a campaign against the party in Bihar against Nitish Kumar's move to from Government with BJP support after pulling out of the Grand Alliance with the RJD and Congress.
Incidentally, Sharad Yadav was the NDA convenor before the Bihar chief minister snapped alliance with the BJP in 2013. The conclave, conceived as a protest against Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's decision to junk the "secular" alliance, is likely to feature senior opposition members.
Sharad Yadav's show of strength in Delhi on Aug 17 has RJD's support: KC Tyagi. Till now, he used to sit in the front benches, sharing the space with other top leaders of other parties. "The JD (U) will formally pass a resolution during the national executive meeting in Patna to join the NDA on August 19". Now, that Sharad has been removed the party's leader post in Rajya Sabha, he will have to sit in the back benches. We will go to the people.
- Neymar free for Paris Saint-Germain debut this weekend
- Wozniacki Reaches 6th Final of 2017 with Win over Stephens in Toronto
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Coca-Cola Company (The) (KO) Position Cut by Douglas Lane & Associates LLC
- Special Counsel Mueller Reportedly Impanels Grand Jury In Russia Probe
- Donald Trump Says Maybe His Warning To North Korea 'Wasn't Tough Enough'
- Netflix woos Walt Disney to keep Marvel superheroes and Star Wars
- MLB Predictions: Will Angels & Mariners slug Friday night in Seattle? 8/11/17
- Pep Guardiola forecasts end to Manchester City spending spree
- Conflit avec la Corée du Nord: le président chinois appelle Donald Trump