Sharad said, "Bihar has two JDUs, one government and another public Those MLAs of the party who are close to the government for their own personal interests are with Nitish, but those leaders who are close to the public and workers are with me". Nitish had responded like this because Sharad Yadav has been openly criticizing Nitish for his decision to join the BJP.
"We are the real one as we are still with the principles of the JD-U, but they have changed and become BJD-U", he added, in a jibe at the Nitish Kumar faction which has sided with the BJP to form the government in Bihar.
Without commenting on his removal as parliamentary party leader, Yadav hit out at Nitish, saying the party is not Kumar's alone but belonged to him too. Paswan said his party would welcome Nitish Kumar's entry in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) fold.
Netflix woos Walt Disney to keep Marvel superheroes and Star Wars
When news broke that Disney would be divorcing Netflix (BUT NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING YOU DID, SWEETIE!) and launching its own independent streaming service people understandably flipped out .
Yadav is now leading a campaign against the party in Bihar against Nitish Kumar's move to from Government with BJP support after pulling out of the Grand Alliance with the RJD and Congress.
Incidentally, Sharad Yadav was the NDA convenor before the Bihar chief minister snapped alliance with the BJP in 2013. The conclave, conceived as a protest against Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's decision to junk the "secular" alliance, is likely to feature senior opposition members.
Sharad Yadav's show of strength in Delhi on Aug 17 has RJD's support: KC Tyagi. Till now, he used to sit in the front benches, sharing the space with other top leaders of other parties. "The JD (U) will formally pass a resolution during the national executive meeting in Patna to join the NDA on August 19". Now, that Sharad has been removed the party's leader post in Rajya Sabha, he will have to sit in the back benches. We will go to the people.
- Premier League: City vient à bout de Brighton
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 10 Most Wanted Fugitive, Accused of NJ Slaying, Captured in Virginia
- Jose Mourinho hoping to continue second-season success record with Manchester United
- Van Dijk is not enough to fix Liverpool's 'shambolic' defence, insists Carragher
- MLB Predictions: Will Angels & Mariners slug Friday night in Seattle? 8/11/17
- Neymar free for Paris Saint-Germain debut this weekend
- ING Groep NV Takes Position in Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ)
- Internap Corporation (NASDAQ:INAP) Stake Raised by KCG Holdings Inc
- Les USA demandent aux Kurdes d'Irak de repousser leur référendum
- Donald Trump Says Maybe His Warning To North Korea 'Wasn't Tough Enough'