Janata Dal (United) leader Ali Anwar on Sunday said that senior party leader Sharad Yadav's exclusion will send a wrong message in the political arena, adding the latter has equal rights on the party when compared to Bihar Chief Minister and party chief Nitish Kumar.
In another development, JD-U RS MP Ali Anwar Ansari was suspended from parliamentary party for taking part in opposition meeting, says spokesperson K C Tyagi.
Since Nitish chose to break the grand alliance with RJD-Congress and form the new government in the state in alliance with BJP, Bihar politics is going through a lot many changes.
Sharad Pawar's party was a no-show today at the meeting of the opposition called by Sonia Gandhi. 16 parties had attended the meeting, all extending their support against BJP. "You (Nitish Kumar) sacrificed the nation to stay in power".
He said that they will now decide whether to attend the JD-U's National Council meeting on August 19.
Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. Takes Position in HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY)
Finally, AQR Capital Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of HealthEquity during the fourth quarter worth $293,000. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that HealthEquity, Inc . will post $0.58 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Meanwhile, another JD (U) leader KC Tyagi said that Yadav's steps will result in rift within the party.
Meanwhile, responding to his replacement by Ram Chander Singh in the Rajya Sabha "due to his anti-party activities", Sharad Yadav said that he doesn't take such matters seriously.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar virtually shut the door on any reconciliation with rebel leader Sharad Yadav, saying he is free to take any decision as the alliance with the BJP had the entire party's nod.
JD (U) Rajya Sabha member Ali Anwar Ansari, who was critical of the party's alliance with the BJP, was suspended from its parliamentary party for attending a meeting of opposition parties Friday night.
Ansari said that everyone, be it opposition parties, social leaders or anyone with human values, should unite against the "divisive forces" (BJP and RSS).
- Jose Mourinho: I want to win everything with Man Utd this season
- N.Korea lashes back after Trump's latest warning
- Chris Hughton takes positives after Brighton's defeat to Manchester City
- Osinbajo inaugurates a seven-member Judicial Commission on alleged military abuse
- 'How I Met Your Mother's Upcoming Spinoff Gets a Rewrite
- Vin Diesel Gives Update on 'Fast & Furious' Live Tour!
- IAMGOLD Corp (TSE:IMG) PT Raised to C$9.00 at TD Securities
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- Conte Tips Rudiger For Moses Role Vs Burnley, Shades Wenger, Praises Morata
- Charlottesville Suspect Driver Booked on Suspicion of Murder