Janata Dal (United) leader Ali Anwar on Sunday said that senior party leader Sharad Yadav's exclusion will send a wrong message in the political arena, adding the latter has equal rights on the party when compared to Bihar Chief Minister and party chief Nitish Kumar.
In another development, JD-U RS MP Ali Anwar Ansari was suspended from parliamentary party for taking part in opposition meeting, says spokesperson K C Tyagi.
Since Nitish chose to break the grand alliance with RJD-Congress and form the new government in the state in alliance with BJP, Bihar politics is going through a lot many changes.
Sharad Pawar's party was a no-show today at the meeting of the opposition called by Sonia Gandhi. 16 parties had attended the meeting, all extending their support against BJP. "You (Nitish Kumar) sacrificed the nation to stay in power".
He said that they will now decide whether to attend the JD-U's National Council meeting on August 19.
Tigers Make Big Comeback To Beat Twins 12-11
The Minnesota Twins are not going away in the American League Central race as the team has turned on the jets the last few weeks. He allowed a leadoff single to Mikie Mahtook and then Upton stepped up to the plate and the game was over just like that.
Meanwhile, another JD (U) leader KC Tyagi said that Yadav's steps will result in rift within the party.
Meanwhile, responding to his replacement by Ram Chander Singh in the Rajya Sabha "due to his anti-party activities", Sharad Yadav said that he doesn't take such matters seriously.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar virtually shut the door on any reconciliation with rebel leader Sharad Yadav, saying he is free to take any decision as the alliance with the BJP had the entire party's nod.
JD (U) Rajya Sabha member Ali Anwar Ansari, who was critical of the party's alliance with the BJP, was suspended from its parliamentary party for attending a meeting of opposition parties Friday night.
Ansari said that everyone, be it opposition parties, social leaders or anyone with human values, should unite against the "divisive forces" (BJP and RSS).
- WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova
- Augustin Senghor réélu Président de la FSF
- IAMGOLD Corp (TSE:IMG) PT Raised to C$9.00 at TD Securities
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- Mourinho comments on Man United's title chances
- Tensions over North Korea weigh on stocks but boost gold
- Merger of associate banks with SBI okayed
- Shakespeare hoping Leicester can finally tame Arsenal
- BidaskClub Downgrades Watsco, Inc. (WSO) to Hold
- Chris Hughton takes positives after Brighton's defeat to Manchester City