The crash happened just a few hours after a auto plowed into a crowd of people peacefully protesting against the white nationalist rally.
President Donald Trump has been harshly criticised for his inadequate and "unpresidential" response to the deadly attack that took place earlier today in Virginia, following a white nationalist rally in the city of Charlottesville.
She says the attack was a reminder that evil still existed in the world but she remained confident Americans would be united.
President Trump has since condemned the violence.
A gray vehicle with OH license plates hit a crowd near the city's downtown mall, killing a 32-year-old woman.
Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
On average, equities research analysts predict that Luxoft Holding, Inc. will post $3.39 earnings per share for the current year. Finally, Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC increased its position in shares of Luxoft Holding by 53.0% in the first quarter.
"Go home", he said.
In related news, the Detroit Red Wings have issued a statement condemning and denying any connection to a Michigan-based group of white supremacists using the Red Wings logo.
"The shocking violence in Charlottesville - and the abhorrent ideology behind it - have no place in America or anywhere in the world", Garcettil wrote. The driver fled and was located and arrested moments later, police said.
Matt Korbon, a 22-year-old University of Virginia student, said several hundred counter-protesters were marching when "suddenly there was just this tire screeching sound".
Groups of white nationalists descended on Charlottesville to protest the planned removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee.
Addressing reporters, Trump refused to name white supremacists or any specific group, blaming the violence "on many sides".
The rally's goal was to condemn a decision by the city to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.
- Gold surges as United States and North Korea ratchet up nuclear tensions
- North Korea refuses to stop nuclear weapon development, threatens U.S. over sanctions
- Malcom : "Je vais rester à Bordeaux"
- Presenter Kirsty Gallacher was arrested over the weekend
- Attaque de Levallois : Hamou Benlatrèche transféré à l'hôpital Georges-Pompidou
- Coca Cola HBC AG (LON:CCH) Given "Hold" Rating at Shore Capital
- Bain de foule pour Pierre-Ambroise Bosse à son retour à Paris
- Secretary Mattis says USA is 'ready' to counter North Korean threat
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play Leonardo da Vinci in new biopic
- Jose Mourinho ready to offer Luke Shaw for Danny Rose