Lauretta Onochie were among those who visited him.
" I've learnt to obey my doctor's orders, rather than be the one issuing the orders".
The visit came on the heels of the protest by the OurMumuDonDo movement asking the President to return home or resign, which rocked Abuja, the federal capital, for most of last week.
President Buhari left the shores of the country since May 7th to London on Medical Vacation. "Here, the doctor is absolutely in charge", he said in the statement.
The president said this when he received a delegation from his government led by Lai Mohammed, the information and culture minister.
Donald Trump to launch investigation into China trade violations
Similarly, the president also asked for a review about whether steel and aluminium imports were jeopardizing national security. The White House says Trump also told Xi he looked forward to seeing him in China later this year.
In a bid to convince Nigerians that the Presidential Media Team was with President Muhammadu Buhari in the United Kingdom on Saturday, a video of the visit has been published on Aso Rock's Facebook page. "I have now learnt to obey orders, rather than be obeyed", the president reportedly said.
The president, while also thanking well-wishers from within Nigeria and across Africa, said: "What we did in The Gambia early this year fetched us a lot of goodwill on the African continent". It gave us a lot of latitude. "May God reward them".
Photos released by the presidency show Buhari standing outdoors, grinning and wearing sunglasses while holding a large "Get well soon" card, with a handful of officials around him in a leafy, residential area.
It was only when Yar'Adua, a northern Muslim, died in May that year that his vice president Goodluck Jonathan became Nigeria's leader, resolving the constitutional crisis.
The post Buhari Says He Is Okay But Following Doctors Orders appeared first on Channels Television.
- Weather forecast: Storms to shift inland Sunday
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Given Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.12
- Secretary Mattis says USA is 'ready' to counter North Korean threat
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
- Monsoon floods, landslides in Nepal, India kill around 70
- Ben Arfa poussé à négocier : la Turquie ou la CFA du PSG ?
- Presenter Kirsty Gallacher was arrested over the weekend
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- Burnley 3-2 Chelsea: Reigning Premier League champs shocked in opening game
- Anthony Scaramucci: Trump Should Have Been 'Much Harsher' On White Supremacists