20th Century TV has set Alison Bennett (FX's You're the Worst) to write a spinoff from the studio's long-running comedy series How I Met Your Mother.
After these two attempts, 20th is finally confident they've found their winning ingredients and Alison will pen the new series, starting from absolute scratch!
Conte Tips Rudiger For Moses Role Vs Burnley, Shades Wenger, Praises Morata
The game between Swansea and Southampton had no goals , while Wayne Rooney bagged the victor as Everton saw off Stoke City 1-0. Six minutes before half-time, left-back Stephen Ward made it 2-0 in stunning fashion. "The equaliser was offside".
Three years after 20th Century TV attempted to launch the show's spinoff with a CBS pilot, the studio is giving it another go, according to Deadline. But the duo's busy schedule on This Is Us, where they were elevated to executive producers/co-showrunners, did not allow them to focus on How I Met Your Father, which was to be developed internally and written on spec at the studio.
Deadline adds that the spin-off will be a brand new take on the "general concept of a young ensemble show", which was built around the device of one voice.
Bennett inked an overall deal with 20th TV in April, following her success on the Fox 21-produced You're the Worst. "She is completely original, hilariously amusing and a big, big talent". I hear it incorporates some of Bennett's personal experiences. The CBS sitcom's original creators, Carter Bays and Craig Thomas are attached to executive produce the spin-off, though their involvement will be limited. She had been earmarked for the job as 20th TV executives felt she might be ideal for it when they sat down with her after signing her into an overall deal.
- N.Korea lashes back after Trump's latest warning
- Uber board 'disappointed' by Benchmark's lawsuit against former CEO
- Tigers Make Big Comeback To Beat Twins 12-11
- JDU removes Sharad Yadav party leader in Rajya Sabha
- Submarine owner arrested over missing journalist
- JK: Two Army soldiers killed in Shopian encounter
- Premier League: City vient à bout de Brighton
- Chris Hughton takes positives after Brighton's defeat to Manchester City
- WTA - Toronto - Caroline Wozniacki élimine Karolina Pliskova
- Trump Sending Jared Kushner, Other Officials To Middle East For Peace Talks