Great Britain snatched an unexpected gold in the Men's 4x100m relay as Jamaica's Usain Bolt closed his career by pulling up injured in the home straight.
Talbot added: "2012 didn't go our way and we have been working hard since then".
"They kept us in the call room extremely long in our running kits, we were getting cold and it's not the warmest weather over here and they kept us a while". According to Bolt, the Jamaican team is all relaxed and he is feeling quite excited to run with the younger guys like 100m semi-finalist Julian Forte. I don't want to say this, I understand we need to be ready early, but I think we took our clothes off a little too early.
The US men took silver in 37.52 but for a nation that used to be totally dominant in the event, it was only their second medal in the last eight global finals after a series of world championship and Olympic disqualifications.
Meanwhile, the top of the podium has continued to evade Team USA, which finished second to Great Britain on Saturday with a time of 37.52 seconds, just five-hundredths of a second behind the leaders. "In fact Usain said to me, "Yohan, I think this is crazy", he said.
Host Britain went on to secure gold followed by the United States team including Justin Gatlin.
Darjeeling unrest: Rajnath Singh invites GJM for talks today
This is the second time when Rajnath has called for talks in the recent past. This is published unedited from the IANS feed .
"I think the public have probably heard enough about us being the best generation of sprinting, with no results. I lost all my sweat and body heat", Gatlin said.
"It's a cramp in his left hamstring, but a lot of the pain is from disappointment from losing the race", Jamaican team doctor Kevin Jones said.
Yohan Blake has accused London 2017 organisers of causing the injury that wrecked Usain Bolt's farewell by leaving him waiting in the cold too long.
While Usain Bolt was cheered as he received his bronze medal but Gatlin got the opposite reaction.
Jamaica's 110m hurdles world champion Omar McLeod - who ran the first leg - likewise pointed the finger at organizers for denying his country's greatest star a more fitting swansong.
- Muslim woman wins $85k case
- What Ezekiel Elliott suspension means to the Cowboys' Super Bowl chances
- Suspect due in court in Hempstead slayings of 3 women
- Justin Bieber Allegedly Rejected By Gym Employee!
- Birla Corporation net profit down 54% in Q1
- Daesh Claims Responsibility for Killing 2 US Soldiers in Iraq
- Arsenal vs Leicester City: Wenger reveals secret of comeback win
- Watch Out for Fake Eclipse Glasses
- Laughing Lovers! Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Go On Comedy Date
- Retrouvé mort dans un ascenseur un mois après avoir appelé à l'aide