Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Adityanath and Union Health Minister JP Nadda are scheduled to visit Gorakhpur on Sunday, ANI reported, after more than 60 children died in the Baba Raghav Das Medical College and Hospital in the Gorakhpur district over the last week. The disturbance in the oxygen supply in an entire night which was connected to children caused the death of innocuous children. The issue of settlement of the pending money is what costed the lives of little ones.
On the other hand, the Opposition hit out at state government branded the suspension as "eyewash", and demanded that an all-party delegation should look into the matter.
"Whosoever is found guilty in the tragic and painful incident at Baba Raghav Das Medical College in Gorakhpur will certainly face stringent action", deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya told reporters In Lucknow on Saturday.
Subsequently, Union Minister of State for Health Anupriya Patel and Union Health Secretary will visit Gorakhpur to take stock of the situation, Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a tweet. "Supply of oxygen cylinders was not sufficient till 1:30 am on August 11, after which alternate arrangements were made", said Singh. The hospital has reportedly treated almost 370 cases in the past two months, of which 129 have resulted in deaths.
Dortmund suspend Dembele indefinitely
OUSMANE DEMBELE has been suspended indefinitely by Borussia Dortmund as he continues fighting for a move to Barcelona . Have your say in the comments sections below and on our Facebook page.
Launched a scathing attack at Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led- Government over Gorakhpur hospital tragedy, Babbar asked "What will you investigate as the latter has already gave verdict that the deaths were not due to lack of oxygen".
Meanwhile, District Magistrate Rajeev Rautela confirmed the death of 30 children in the last two days and seven deaths in the last 24 hours. On Saturday, I sent the health minister and the medical education minister. UP government has however so far not attributed the deaths to lack of oxygen supply. "The inquiry committee will find out the (reason for) delay in the release of the arrears to the supplier", he said.
The children's deaths have sparked a political row, with the hospital authorities accused of negligence.
While Dr Misra, who has been suspended now, took responsibility for the death of the children, he contradicted the Yogi Adityanath government's statement.
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Un homme de 93 ans fugue pour retrouver sa petite amie
- Ultrapar Participacoes SA (UGP) Declares $0.27 Dividend
- Le naufrage d'un sous-marin artisanal cache-t-il un meurtre — Danemark
- Scaramucci on Trump Charlottesville statement: The president "needed to be much harsher"
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Retrouvé mort dans un ascenseur un mois après avoir appelé à l'aide
- Darjeeling unrest: Rajnath Singh invites GJM for talks today
- Daesh Claims Responsibility for Killing 2 US Soldiers in Iraq
- Weather forecast: Storms to shift inland Sunday