One player the Frenchman is backing to adapt to the Premier League quickly is Arsenal's other new summer signing, Sead Kolasinac.
The electric start to the campaign, with a match on the Friday night opening the league programme for the first time, was the prologue for a fast match of punch and counter-punch.
"But I don't want him to go and in the end he made a decision to stay and it was one of the days of recent weeks for me because I know how important he is".
With less than a year remaining on Sanchez's current deal at the Emirates Stadium, the Chile global has been linked with a move away from the club and that he could even walk away for free at the end of the upcoming season.
ARSENAL manager Arsene Wenger said one of the "great days of recent weeks" was when striker Olivier Giroud passed up on the chance to leave the club.
"It was very clear by showing what he did past year was not enough for him", he said.
L'avion de ligne sans pilote, ce sera possible dès 2025
Il existe aussi une autre alternative, les pilotes au sol comme cela est déjà le cas pour le pilotage des drones militaires. Les avions du futur pourraient voler sans pilote d'ici 2025, selon un rapport effectué par la banque suisse UBS.
However, Arsenal's fans' joy was short-lived.
The plan for Leicester this season is to finish in the top ten and maybe go on a run in the FA Cup or League Cup. "West Ham can win at Manchester United, but I'd be happy if they came home with a point".
Regardless of the club, something the reporter makes pretty clear, the player was asked if he'd like to work under the Portuguese manager again: "Being honest, no doubts about it". However, just to remind you we have 33 players and they are all good players.
The Chilean striker is strongly linked with the exit door at present, having allowed his contract to enter its final 12 months, and has so far failed to agree terms on a new one.
The Serie A side have now said they will not increase their offer and Shakespeare is happy to have Mahrez in the team.
"Personally, I think he is a hugely talented player, he's on the way up and he will continue to move up because the potential is there", he said. "Riyad has been very focused".
- United Nations envoy stresses Tehran's support to solve political crisis in Yemen
- Can A New War Finally Kill the Bull Market?
- Dulquer Salmaan to make his Bollywood debut alongside Irrfan and Mithila Palkar
- L'observation des perséides sera difficile cette année
- Iran's parliament votes to increase missile funds following United States sanctions
- Rogers Cup: Roger Federer beats Robin Haase in Montreal semi-finals
- Corée du Nord. Aubaine pour Guam ?
- Sally Pearson storms to 100m hurdles victory
- Pandya ton lifts India to 487 in 3rd Test
- Car Plows Into Protesters, Quickly Reverses in Charlottesville