Have you read Trendiee Today?
Alexandre Lacazette's arrival has bumped Giroud even further down the Arsenal pecking order, but having given the 30-year-old the chance to leave, Wenger was thrilled he made a decision to stay.
"It was one of the great days".
"Not only as a player, he is a fantastic player, but as well in the group".
Giroud outmuscled Harry Maguire to meet Granit Xhaka's corner with a strong header that hit the bar and bounced behind the line before Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel could club it away. Wenger's extended contract did not please every Arsenal fan, so there is added pressure to deliver.
Both clubs are fringe title challengers and former England midfielder Jenas believes that without players who act as the heartbeat of their teams, they will fade from contention.
Tragic: Young man dies in road crash in Dublin
A man in his 20s has died after a single vehicle road traffic collision in Dublin in the early hours of this morning. The incident happened on the N7 Naas Road, outbound lane, near Junction 2 Kingswood, at around 6.20am.
"Even when he played on the left, he did very well. He is a collective player, an intelligent player as well".
England striker Jamie Vardy, who was heavily linked with Arsenal 12 months ago, scored a brace either side of a Danny Welbeck leveller that showed Arsenal's rearguard to be equally awful from open play and set-piece situations.
Vardy, who looked a lot more like the player who scored 24 league goals during the 2014/15 campaign, netted his second goal of the game early in the second half as the visitors retook the lead.
Ten minutes after the break, the England global struck again as he raced in unmarked to head home Riyad Mahrez's corner to put Shakespeare's side in control - before Arsenal netted twice in the final 10 minutes to win the contest.
"If you were a manager, you're on the bench when you're 3-2 down with 20 minutes to go, and you win 4-3, you're more happy than concerned", Wenger said.
"Always when I have faced opposition or unhappiness, I try to focus on what I think is important in the game, work harder and question myself, what can I improve?"
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (JFR) Plans Monthly Dividend of $0.07
- Suspended Fox host suing reporter over alleged lewd texts
- The Term 'Eclipse' Gets Another Moment in the Sun
- EU Council expands sanctions against North Korea
- Roger Federer cruises into the Rogers Cup semifinals
- US's Trump Says Military Option Not Ruled Out For Venezuela
- Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
- Day races against nightfall at PGA Championship
- Beijing accuses Tokyo of meddling in South China Sea issue
- Tony Pulis demands five new West Brom signings following new contract