Borussia Dortmund have made a decision to extend Ousmane Dembele's suspension until further notice as he continues to be unsettled by interest from Barcelona.
Today, it appears that Borussia Dortmund have extended the ban.
Their CEO, Hans-Joachim Watzke, then indicated that Dortmund are not ruling out a sale, with the Bundesliga club reported to be seeking a fee of at least €130m.
Jerusalem Light Rail Security Guard Wounded in Palestinian Terrorist Stabbing Spree
She quickly walked toward a haredi man, brandished a knife and tried to stab him several times. A 31-year-old man was stabbed by a Palestinian assailant in Jerusalem Saturday.
And Bosz has revealed Dembele's future should be clearer by Sunday, when the club will provide an update after holding talks to decide their next move when their cup tie is over.
"He is a versatile player, with a lot of physical and technical qualities, and very fast in addition", claimed Xavi when speaking to Eurosport. This means two things: he has all the future ahead of him, but he will have to demonstrate that he also has the mental strength to impose himself in a club as demanding as Barça. But with his qualities, the club must take a risk on him.
The former Wolfsburg winger has been linked with Man Utd for many months, but Inter have constantly played hard ball with the negotiations, and have refused to move from their asking price of £50m.
Have your say in the comments sections below and on our Facebook page.
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Un homme de 93 ans fugue pour retrouver sa petite amie
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- " "Meunier lâche un " scoop " sur Aurier — PSG
- Burnley 3-2 Chelsea: Reigning Premier League champs shocked in opening game
- Monsoon floods, landslides in Nepal, India kill around 70
- Daesh Claims Responsibility for Killing 2 US Soldiers in Iraq
- Lorenzo Insigne is the top target to replace Coutinho