Several other brokerages have also recently issued reports on DPW. Credit Suisse Group set a €15.50 ($18.24) price objective on shares of Deutsche Bank AG and gave the company a sell rating in a research note on Monday, July 3rd. Independent Research GmbH set a €20.00 ($23.53) target price on shares of Deutsche Telekom AG and gave the company a "buy" rating in a research note on Thursday, May 11th. Sanford C. Bernstein set a €16.45 ($19.35) price target on shares of Deutsche Telekom AG and gave the stock a neutral rating in a research note on Thursday, May 4th. Citigroup Inc. set a €36.00 ($42.35) price target on shares of Deutsche Post AG and gave the company a buy rating in a research report on Tuesday, August 1st. Finally, Morgan Stanley set a €38.00 ($44.71) price objective on shares of Deutsche Post AG and gave the stock a buy rating in a research note on Thursday, May 11th. Two research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, six have issued a hold rating and fourteen have assigned a buy rating to the company.
Deutsche Post AG (FRA:DPW) has been given a €40.00 ($47.06) price target by research analysts at Deutsche Bank AG in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, July 12th. The brokerage now has a neutral rating on the stock. The company presently has a consensus rating of Buy and an average target price of €35.48 ($41.74). 173,706 shares of the stock were exchanged.
Shares of Deutsche Bank AG (FRA:DBK) traded down 0.894% during midday trading on Friday, hitting €14.295. Deutsche Bank AG has a one year low of €8.85 and a one year high of €17.85. The firm has a 50 day moving average of €15.78 and a 200-day moving average of €16.33. The stock's market cap is €29.52 billion.
Tensions over North Korea weigh on stocks but boost gold
Subsequently, the yield on the benchmark ten-year note, which moves opposite of its price, is down by 5.5 basis points at 2.228%. Considerable weakness is also visible among tobacco stocks, as reflected by the 1.1% drop by the NYSE Arca Tobacco Index.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was first published by Markets Daily and is owned by of Markets Daily.
Deutsche Bank AG is a Germany-based global investment bank.
- Osinbajo inaugurates a seven-member Judicial Commission on alleged military abuse
- Oppenheimer Asset Management Inc. Takes Position in HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY)
- Lacazette and Ozil both start for Arsenal
- Suspended Fox host suing reporter over alleged lewd texts
- 'How I Met Your Mother's Upcoming Spinoff Gets a Rewrite
- Magnitude 6.5 quake hits Indonesia's Sumatra island, tremors felt in Singapore
- Merger of associate banks with SBI okayed
- Ouléye Mané libre après deux mois de détention : Mystère autour d'une décision
- JK: Two Army soldiers killed in Shopian encounter
- Dow slips 100 points as tensions with N.Korea escalate