Two American service members died in Iraq early Sunday in what authorities described as an incident not related to enemy combat, ABC News reported.
Two United States military personnel were killed and five injured in what initial reports indicated was an internal "incident" in northern Iraq on Sunday, a statement from the US-led coalition fighting against Islamic State (IS) said.
"The entire counter-ISIS coalition sends our deepest condolences to these heroes' families, friends and teammates", Townsend said in a statement.
Burnley 3-2 Chelsea: Reigning Premier League champs shocked in opening game
The Belgian was used primarily as a back-to-goal target man, with 55.6 per cent of his passes played backward. West Bromwich Albion beat Bournemouth 1-0 thanks to a goal on his debut by defender Ahmed Hegazi.
As of June, there were now around 6,100 USA military personnel on the ground in Iraq as part of the multinational campaign to eliminate ISIS, according to the Department of Defense.
After a nine-month battle to oust ISIS from its last urban stronghold in Mosul, Iraqi forces - closely supported by the US -led coalition - are preparing to retake the ISIS-held town of Tal Afar west of the city.
Iraq's prime minister declared victory against IS in Mosul in July, and Iraqi forces are now preparing to retake the IS-held town of Tel Afar, to the west.
- Korea seems to be prepared for fresh ICBM test
- I want to return but
- Weather forecast: Storms to shift inland Sunday
- Bain de foule pour Pierre-Ambroise Bosse à son retour à Paris
- BinckBank Tour: Dumoulin vainqueur final
- Weekend tropical outlook: A depression could develop in the Atlantic
- Avec le même onze à Strasbourg — Lille
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit