I don't know if it is two weeks or one more week, but he will not be available.
"I felt that to lose tonight would have been bad for us because we had such good preparation and to sit there in the morning and think we had lost at home would have been awful", he said.
"It can happen in pre-season and anyway, I don't think I would have included him on Friday night. I don't think I would have started him", he said. He is focused. Of course when you have treatment on a medical bench, it's not easy'.
On Sanchez and Ozil's final year of contract, Wenger said: "When a player goes into the final year of their contract we will try to extend the contract because there is no reason we shouldn't do it, but we are not there yet". We are not there yet'.
Himachal landslide buries two buses, claims 7 lives
Eight bodies have been recovered, including the driver and the conductor of Chamba depot Chanden Sharma and Satpal, respectively. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today condoled the deaths that occurred due to a landslide in Himachal Pradesh's Mandi district.
But Wenger said he had not heard from PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi and referred to French media reports suggesting PSG are more interested in signing Monaco's Kylian Mbappe.
'He was busy completing the transfer of Neymar. I have had no contact at all with PSG.
"I can't tell you that at the moment", said the Frenchman, whose side open their Premier League campaign at home to Leicester City on Friday.
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain would like to sign the Chile forward, but Arsene Wenger is growing increasingly confident he will stay. "I believe he will be a very great player".
Players like Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey and Per Mertesacker are also uncertain for the Leicester clash.
'I have players coming back who have not played, like Mustafi.
- EPL: Arsenal in a insane match we beat Leicester
- Corée du Nord. Aubaine pour Guam ?
- United Nations envoy stresses Tehran's support to solve political crisis in Yemen
- Paris Considers eSports for 2024 Olympic Games
- North Korea talk drags stocks lower; gold, yen rise
- Equities fall on rising tension between US & North Korea
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High
- OM : Garcia commente la rumeur Milik
- Emmanuel et Brigitte Macron en vacances à Marseille
- Can A New War Finally Kill the Bull Market?