Some eagle eyed viewers caught a shot of the True Blood star from a topless scene during live television.
Earlier this week as the BBC's Sophie Raworth read the news, a screen in the background showed a woman removing her top.
Her husband and co-star Stephen Moyer also saw the amusing side asking his wife which of the show's many sex scene it was.
The breasts belonged to lead actress Anna Paquin, who seemed thrilled about the extra screen time.
'Now that I know what you guys were talking about this some of the funniest s**t I have seen in a while!
Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (JFR) Plans Monthly Dividend of $0.07
News headlines about Nuveen Amt-Free Municipal Value Fund (NYSE:NUW) have trended positive recently, Accern reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, August 15th will be paid a dividend of 0.05 per share on Friday, September 1st.
True Blood co-stars Stephen Moyer, Evan Rachel Wood and Robert Kazinsky also tweeted about the incident.
Anna's husband Stephen Moyer, 47, who played Bill Compton in the hit HBO series, also said: "This is unbelievable and making me very happy".
In the viral video, Raworth was seen introducing the news of England's cricket series win over South Africa as a woman on the screen drops her pants to reveal tight pink knickers.
"In response to the BBC, who said they are investigating the situation, wrote: "'looking into the matter'?
Seven series of True Blood were broadcast between 2008 and 2014, which focused on supernatural events in the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana.
- Top US General Jets Into Asia as North Korea Tensions Run High
- Tesla said to boost bond sale to $1.8B for Model 3
- Game of Thrones season 7: 3 questions 'Eastwatch' should answer
- Beijing accuses Tokyo of meddling in South China Sea issue
- Ocampos libère les marseillais à la 87e minute — OM
- Day races against nightfall at PGA Championship
- Chelsea cool interest in England global after seeing £15M bid turned down
- Why did the NCP skip the joint opposition meet
- L'athlétisme et Fort Boyard placent France Télévisions en tête
- Dortmund : Aubameyang encore un peu plus dans l'histoire du Borussia !