Authorities say a tourist from America was punched in Germany after allegedly displaying the Nazi salute.
On 5 August, two Chinese tourists were caught taking photos of themselves making the gesture in front of Berlin's Reichstag building. The tourist, who sustained minor injuries, was apprehended by police, although the attacker fled the scene and remains at large.
An American tourist in the German city of Dresden was punched by a stranger after the tourist gave the Nazi salute in public multiple times, local police say.
Indian ODI squad to face Sri Lanka announced
An uncapped Shardul Thakur has also been drafted into the side, who will hope to make his ODI debut in the upcoming series. However, Kohli will continue to captain the team, while Ashwin and Jadeja have been dropped from the limited over squad .
The tourist was heavily intoxicated and had a blood alcohol level of 0.276 percent.
The American is now under investigation for violating Germany's blasphemy laws which are very strict when it comes to anything related to Nazi symbolism.
The American also had insignia of "unconstitutional organizations, which includes Nazi symbols", Deutsche Welle reported. The duo was arrested but was eventually released after paying a fine of about $1,000. Germany outlawed the salute after World War II, along with Holocaust denial and other symbols and signals associated with the Nazis.
- Gold surges as United States and North Korea ratchet up nuclear tensions
- Secretary Mattis says USA is 'ready' to counter North Korean threat
- Military Action Against North Korea Should Not Be an Option - US Congresswoman
- Presenter Kirsty Gallacher was arrested over the weekend
- Avec le même onze à Strasbourg — Lille
- Korea seems to be prepared for fresh ICBM test
- Burnley 3-2 Chelsea: Reigning Premier League champs shocked in opening game
- 5 entreprises françaises ont reçu des lots — Oeufs contaminés
- Le naufrage d'un sous-marin artisanal cache-t-il un meurtre — Danemark
- Ivanka Trump said the things her father wouldn't on Charlottesville