The Washington Post's report came out quickly after North Korea threatened to take "justified actions" in response to a series of sanctions approved by the United Nations Security Council last weekend.
He says an announcement is planned soon.
US President Donald Trump boasted about his country's nuclear arsenal Wednesday as tensions escalated over North Korea's nuclear and missile programs. And he insists his administration has "done a lot of modernization" and "a lot of renovation" already. Trump is issuing a new warning over the North's development of nuclear weapons.
There was likely more to the decision to land on the tiny USA territory than just a need to refill the tank, however: Less than 24 hours prior, North Korea had threatened to nuke the island after President Trump spouted off some incendiary and completely careless comments about raining down "fire and fury" on the isolated dictatorship, and so somebody needed to calm everybody the fuck down and reassure the world we're not on the brink of nuclear warfare. Former U.S. Sen. Gordon Humphrey said he wants Trump stripped of his executive powers under the 25th Amendment.
OL : Pierre Ménès ratatine les deux héros de la victoire à Rennes !
Après une première mi-temps animée et plaisante, les deux équipes étaient passées tout près d'une ouverture du score. Côté rennais, on pourrait débuter avec une défense à cinq.
The president was addressing reporters during his vacation at his New Jersey golf club before a security briefing with top advisers.
Kingston Reif, who researches nuclear disarmament at the Arms Control Association, pointed out that the United States has long had powerful nuclear capabilities.
Pyongyang says its intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) are a legitimate means of defence against perceived U.S. hostility, including joint military drills with South Korea.
North Korea has made no secret of its plans to develop a nuclear-tipped missile able to strike the U.S. and has ignored all calls to halt its weapons programmes.
The United States and South Korea remain technically still at war with North Korea after the 1950-53 Korean conflict ended with a truce, not a peace treaty.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (NYSE:FDP) VP Sells $180279.00 in Stock
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha First day box office collections
- CNMI governor backs Trump's stance on North Korea
- La vitamine B3 pourrait empêcher des fausses couches
- Isère. Une femme retrouvée morte avec une dizaine de coups de couteau
- Recent Research Analysts' Ratings Changes for CyrusOne (CONE)
- Aggressive North Korean Rhetoric Boosts Gold Prices To 8-Week High
- Tillerson says no 'imminent threat' from North Korea
- Paddy Power Plc (LON:PAP) Downgraded to Hold at Numis Securities Ltd
- Arabie Saoudite : arrêté pour avoir fait un "dab"