Speaking on Bit On The Side, Rylan Clark-Neal broke the news: "Trisha has chose to leave the Big Brother house, make sure you tune into the main show tomorrow [Saturday] night for the fallout and all her reasons".
She went on to explain her decision to leave the house and why she regret walking from the house during a 15 minute video. "I do not regret leaving now and I have some stuff to say".
Trisha went on to say how Big Brother can not "silence her" and appeared to threaten to expose the "truth" about the show.
She also slams Paul for having 3000 Instagram followers compared to her 1.1 million, before turning her attention to former Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding.
Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
En Belgique , où 50 exploitations sont fermées, le gouvernement a promis des mesures de soutien aux entreprises en difficulté. La France a été informée des lots contaminés en provenance des Pays-Bas et de la Belgique sur son territoire le samedi 5 août.
"I have been watching so many clips, like a dozen and fake a*s people in the f***ing house". Sarah Harding is a piece of s***.
Trisha claimed that Paul Danan had been fat shaming her after he said he nominated her for evication because she doesn't dress conservatively. "I will make this one video and that is the most famous they will ever be".
"I have so much f***ing inside information on her but I'm not going to say it".
The official statement from Big Brother was pretty basic and didn't really give any details about why the YouTube star left.
The fallout from her exit will be shown on Saturday night's show on Channel 5 at 10.30pm.
- Arsenal vs. Leicester City
- Oeufs contaminés : des lots frelatés vendus en France
- Grant Perry Fully Reinstated
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Un gâteau centenaire "parfaitement préservé" retrouvé dans un cabanon en Antarctique
- Le scandale des oeufs contaminés touche la France
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Potential XI with three at the back
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
- Guam Governor Says Trump Told Him North Korea Threats Will Increase Tourism
- MKM Partners Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for MBIA, Inc. (NYSE:MBI)