Entertainment One has released the global trailer for The Death of Stalin, the latest political satire from Emmy award-winning and Oscar-nominated writer/director Armando Iannucci (In the Loop, Veep). Their one common trait?
Cast: Rupert Friend, Jason Isaacs, Paul Whitehouse, Jeffrey Tambor, Steve Buscemi, Olga Kurylenko, Michael Palin, Simon Russell Beale, Paddy Considine and Andrea Riseborough. They're all just desperately trying to remain alive in this comedy that combines laughs with drama, pathos and political scheming. Iannucci wrote the script with David Schneider and Ian Martin, with Peter Fellows providing additional material. Set in 1953, and based on the just-published Titan Comics graphic by writer Fabien Nury and artist Thierry Robin, the movie concerns the chaos and power struggles which ensue after Soviet leader Joseph Stalin has a stroke.
L2 : Le Havre et Reims continuent le sans-faute
Sept rencontres de la 3e journée de Ligue 2 ont eu lieu ce vendredi soir. Dans les autres rencontres, on a assisté à un festival de 0-0.
The Death of Stalin will premiere at The Toronto Film Festival and opens in theaters on October 20.
The trailer for Armando Iannucci's The Death of Stalin came out today and the Trump administration comparisons are easily found in this depressingly relevant looking satire.
- Aulas: ''Le PSG n'a pas besoin de Mbappé…''
- Lack of oxygen kills 30 children in Uttar Pradesh
- Pochettino promises to break Spurs' transfer duck
- LG Unveils V30 Smartphone Featuring an F1.6 Aperture Camera
- La liste des pays touchés s'allonge, deux arrestations — Oeufs contaminés
- Vice President Mike Pence attends unveiling of governor's portrait at Indiana Statehouse
- Huit spéléologues bloqués dans une grotte par la montée des eaux — Isère
- Following Recent Crashes, Marine Corps Orders Pause In Flight Operations
- Hike Messenger acquires tech startup Creo
- United States could launch a preemptive strike against North Korea