"The President has to act like the President of the United States, when you hear words come out of his mouth it seems like they could come out of the mouth of Kim Jong Un", he continued.
Pentagon officials told Fox News on Friday that the U.S. military stands ready to "fight tonight" on the Korean Peninsula, as President Trump said the U.S.is "locked and loaded" and retweeted images from U.S. Pacific Command showing B-1B Lancer bombers on Guam.
He went on to urge the crowd that if they "don't want to get caught, deer-in-the-headlights", when missiles start flying that they should "call in North Korea immediately".
After the conference, Ellison told the Washington Post that he probably shouldn't have made his point that way and immediately knew it could be used as as attack against him. "It's tailor-made for somebody to misuse".
United States fighter jet crash lands at Bahrain airport
Bahrain hosts 8,000 United States troops, mostly sailors attached to a sprawling based called the Naval Support Activity. Naval officials began an investigation into the crash and were trying to help the airport resume operations, Urban said.
He said: "I am concerned by reports that detainees are not receiving due legal process and are being held in inhumane conditions". I mean, his rhetoric might make Kim Jong Un think that he needs to strike first.
However his latest calls for calm came before Trump's latest threat to North Korea when he tweeted out a message warning that the U.S. was "locked and loaded".
Ellison's comment about Trump and Kim drew quick fire from the Republican National Committee.
"With radical beliefs like these, Democrats need to decide whether Keith Ellison deserves to speak for their party going forward", Ahrens said.
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest
- Sa nièce se filme en train de mettre son bébé au frigo
- Ligue 2: puni par Sochaux, Lens sombre (déjà) dans la crise
- Broncos add a lineman to replace Billy Winn, Derek Wolfe injures ankle
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Trump ramps up Guam assurances over N. Korea threat
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- Haryana stalking case: Vikas Barala sent to judicial custody till August 25
- Former coach, GM Murray dies at 74
- Trump, Macron to work together on N. Korea