The Detroit Red Wings have condemned the use of their logo during white nationalist marches in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Rally supporters and counterprotesters screamed, chanted, threw punches, hurled water bottles and unleashed chemical sprays on each other Saturday morning.
"The Detroit Red Wings vehemently disagree with and are not associated in any way with the event taking place today in Charlottesville, Va.", the organization said in a statement put out on social media. The team adds that it believes hockey is for everyone and celebrates the diversity of its fan base and the country. "We are exploring every possible legal action as it pertains to the misuse of our logo in this disturbing demonstration".
Le scandale des oeufs contaminés touche la France
Deux entreprises se sont ajoutées à la liste des sociétés ayant importé des produits contaminés au fipronil . Son utilisation est interdite sur les animaux destinés à la chaîne alimentaire dans l'Union européenne.
The Red Wings released a statement after members of one of the right-wing groups that descended upon Charlottesville this weekend were seen carrying white shields with the Red Wings logo on the front. The group is wholly unrelated to the team and did not receive permission to use the logo.
Charlottesville has declared a local emergency due to the conflicts between the two groups.
- Late goal gives Arsenal EPL thriller win
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- Ligue 2: puni par Sochaux, Lens sombre (déjà) dans la crise
- Giroud confirms Arsenal stay after opening-day victor
- Arsenal vs. Leicester City
- 7 white helmets rescuers shot dead in gun attack
- Guam Governor Says Trump Told Him North Korea Threats Will Increase Tourism
- 64% des Français sont mécontents de l'action d'Emmanuel Macron
- Trump ramps up Guam assurances over N. Korea threat
- Everton vs Stoke 12 Aug 2017: EPL Preview and Predictions