The Detroit Red Wings have condemned the use of their logo during white nationalist marches in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Rally supporters and counterprotesters screamed, chanted, threw punches, hurled water bottles and unleashed chemical sprays on each other Saturday morning.
"The Detroit Red Wings vehemently disagree with and are not associated in any way with the event taking place today in Charlottesville, Va.", the organization said in a statement put out on social media. The team adds that it believes hockey is for everyone and celebrates the diversity of its fan base and the country. "We are exploring every possible legal action as it pertains to the misuse of our logo in this disturbing demonstration".Читайте также: Women won't be told to give birth naturally
The Red Wings released a statement after members of one of the right-wing groups that descended upon Charlottesville this weekend were seen carrying white shields with the Red Wings logo on the front. The group is wholly unrelated to the team and did not receive permission to use the logo.
Charlottesville has declared a local emergency due to the conflicts between the two groups.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield Town
- MKM Partners Reaffirms "Buy" Rating for MBIA, Inc. (NYSE:MBI)
- Canadian pastor returns home after release from North Korean prison
- Late goal gives Arsenal EPL thriller win
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Potential XI with three at the back
- Zidane confirme qu'il va prolonger au Real Madrid
- Memorial service held for Justine Damond shot by Minneapolis police officer
- Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
- Le scandale des oeufs contaminés touche la France
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest