The general complaint is that the Telugu show doesn't have a glam participant like Oviya (Bigg Boss Tamil participant hosted by Kamal Haasan). He accused the show's producers, veteran actor Kamal Haasan and Vijay TV, of forcing her to take the extreme step knowing that she was suffering from depression. Therefore, police have now issued summons to Oviya for her clarification the issue. Oviya happened to be one aspirants for the title of Bigg Boss show after she walked out attempting a suicide.
Her suicide attempt was telecast on TV to garner TRP ratings for the show and the channel, the petitioner also claimed. In a report by The Hindu, Nazarathpet police Inspector Jaichandran said, "We have recorded the complaint in the Community Social Register (CSR)".
Meanwhile as reported by the Hindu, Oviya's personal secretary while speaking to the police has denied that the actress tried to commit suicide during the show.
North Korea Has Markets Nervous But Not Panicked
USA crude CLcv1 fell 0.55 percent to $49.12 per barrel and Brent LCOcv1 was last at $52.03, down 0.65 percent on the day. Office Depot tumbled 22.4 percent after the office supplies retailer's quarterly results came in below estimates.
On the other hand, the Madras High Court has sought details of the mechanism available under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting for monitoring such issues after a PIL was filed demanding a ban on the show.
The accuser has called for Bigg Boss Tamil to be stopped immediately on the grounds of protecting Tamil culture.
The next hearing will be on August 18.
- Cat Found And Jailed For Crime Of Helping Vile Cardinals
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Trisha Paytas lashes out at housemates after quitting CBB
- Former coach, GM Murray dies at 74
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- New York State Teachers Retirement System Reduces Position in BlackRock, Inc. (BLK)
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
- Rep. Keith Ellison: Kim Jong-un is 'Acting More Responsible' Than Trump
- China investigates Internet giants for illegal online content
- Buccaneers cut Roberto Aguayo one year after trading up to draft kicker