"I'm not anxious", he said. Straight away it went to the penalty I gave away against Michael Owen (while playing against England for Argentina at the 2002 World Cup). That situation killed me!
Under the Argentinian manager, we have seen the rise of the two-time Golden Boot victor Harry Kane to an England and Premier League goal machine.
"Danny apologised to the club, chairman, manager, team-mates and fans".
Pochettino addressed the thorny issue regarding with care at his subsequent press conference, so much so that he flicked nervously between Spanish and English for the first time in months.
"Sometimes as a player you are frustrated for different reasons".
Both Manchester clubs have invested heavily too, but Tottenham Hotspur have been extremely quiet in the window, failing to sign a single player thus far.
Mystery Person Breaks Into Home, Cleans Man's Apartment
The shocked man called Arlington Police to complain that his apartment appeared to have been cleaned and some items moved around. A Virginia man returned home from a trip and found that his apartment had been broken into - and cleaned.
"It was his opinion and then he understood that maybe he needed to apologise to us and that is very good for him and the club".
Now, I appreciate Danny issued an official apology following his rant about THFC. Pochettino said in comments published by British newspapers on Saturday.
The Dane, 25, has been a key player for Spurs ever since signing from Ajax in 2013, and he starred last season with eight goals and 15 assists in a superb Premier League campaign. "This matter is not a problem for myself", Pochettino said.
"Since January he's been working hard to fix his problem and our medical staff are working hard with him".
Danny Rose yesterday issued a public apology after Tottenham Hotspur told the England worldwide that he would not be sold this month. "Nothing has changed in my vision or perception here". The moment he apologises everyone moves on.
Rafa Benitez has admitted his frustration at a lack of new additions this summer, but three new signings are in contention to make their debuts on Sunday. Tottenham's history, if you see the last five years, we always spend at the end of the transfer window.
- Markets extend losses as Korea tensions escalate
- Mobile US (TMUS) Given Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.23
- Tillerson says no 'imminent threat' from North Korea
- PharMerica (PMC) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.14
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI) Shares Bought by Fmr LLC
- Guardiola returns to Manchester City drawing board
- Trump Claims Undue Credit for Revamping Nuclear Arsenal
- Juveniles copan lista preliminar de Uruguay para enfrentar a Argentina y Paraguay
- Arabie Saoudite : arrêté pour avoir fait un "dab"
- Liverpool and Arsenal make bids for Real Madrid ace Marco Asensio