"My brother saw her story that morning and was like, 'Bro, we got to do something for this little girl, '" Patton told Channel 2's Lori Wilson.
The young girl was shot at a bounce house party in April, tragically leaving her paralyzed from the waist down.
Big Boi's passions are music and the bulldogs he breeds at Pitfall Kennels.
When asked what she was going to name her puppy, Abriya Ellison, a shooting victim, says, "King!"
According to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution, the rapper offered to pay for the Abriya Ellis' medical bills and for the installation of a wheelchair ramp at her house.
La vitamine B3 pourrait empêcher des fausses couches
Les auteurs de l'étude veulent maintenant de créer un test permettant de repérer les femmes ayant un risque de déficience de NAD. Le ministre de la Santé australien, Greg Hunt, a parlé d'une " découverte médicale historique ".
Abriya, who just finished three months of intense therapy, fell in love with the service dogs at the hospital.
Ellison's mother, Andreauna Douglas, said: "She been asking for one for the longest [time] and I know a puppy she can take care of and have responsibility for is going to do nothing but help her".
Now, she has a dog to call her own.
The member of legendary musical duo Outkast reached out to the family of Abriya Ellison after learning about the 5-year-old who was injured in a shooting while at a party earlier this year. He says the girl is "definitely inspiring" and her story touched his heart.
"There's nothing like having a companion or a service dog, something therapeutic that you can love on, that can love back on you". "She's been through a lot and to see how strong she is now, that was just like oh my goodness. It just touched our heart, so we're just trying to do what we can to help".
- Manchester United next summer signing is "90% done"
- We're buying three more players - Guardiola
- 15 pays européens touchés par le scandale — Oeufs contaminés
- Aggressive North Korean Rhetoric Boosts Gold Prices To 8-Week High
- Fresh Del Monte Produce, Inc. (NYSE:FDP) VP Sells $180279.00 in Stock
- Mumbai Police arrest Ola cab driver for allegedly molesting passenger
- Florida Delegation Reacts as Tensions Escalate with North Korea
- Trump Claims Undue Credit for Revamping Nuclear Arsenal
- Google's native camera app now has selfie flash
- Juveniles copan lista preliminar de Uruguay para enfrentar a Argentina y Paraguay