The class seven student of Chameli Devi Public School, on Thursday, tried to kill himself by jumping off the third floor of his school building but just in time was saved by his classmates. "We believe he was thinking about committing suicide to accomplish the final 50th task of the game".
This week a 7th standard student in Madhya Pradesh also jumped off from the 3rd floor because of this challenge.
"The online game is downloaded on his father's mobile phone which he often used to play with".
A 13-year-old boy attempted suicide in Indore allegedly to complete the final task given to him while playing the infamous online game "Blue Whale challenge".
Al Gore: Trump 'can't be blamed' for North Korean crisis
The president told reporters at his golf club on Thursday, " We'll always consider negotiations ". At a minimum, Pyongyang would renew its long-standing demands for an end to joint U.S.
The district police yesterday intercepted a Pune-bound state transport bus in which the teenager was travelling, near Bhigwan on an information given by their Solapur counterparts. It requires a person to watch horror movies alone, carve a whale figure on the body, waking up at odd hours and finally commit suicide.
"Initial investigation suggests that the boy had been playing the Blue Whale game on his father's cellphone for the last couple of days", Additional Superintendent of Police Rupesh Kumar Dwivedi told PTI. After the boy's parents didn't find him in his room in the morning, they panicked and immediately went to their neighbour, a police naik with the Solapur traffic division.
What is Blue Whale game? He took the "Blue Whale" challenge in a bid to complete it.
The "Blue Whale" game is originally originated in Russian Federation.
The deadly game, ostensibly created by a former convict in Russian Federation, psychologically provoke players to indulge in daring, self-destructive tasks for 50 days before finally taking the "winning" step of killing themselves.
- Brooke Shields to Recur on 'Law & Order: SVU' Season 19
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Shares Bought by OppenheimerFunds Inc
- North Korea tensions continue to weigh on global stocks
- Thin Chelsea squad must steer clear of injuries, says Cahill
- Analysts Estimates And Ratings TTM Technologies Inc. (TTMI)
- Summary of what has been trade about Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK)
- Arsenal score two late goals for comeback win vs. Leicester City
- Sanchez to miss start of season for Arsenal
- Trump Speaks to Guam Governor About... Tourism?
- Texas House Repeals Bipartisan Bill to Help People in Nursing Homes Vote