The class seven student of Chameli Devi Public School, on Thursday, tried to kill himself by jumping off the third floor of his school building but just in time was saved by his classmates. "We believe he was thinking about committing suicide to accomplish the final 50th task of the game".
This week a 7th standard student in Madhya Pradesh also jumped off from the 3rd floor because of this challenge.
"The online game is downloaded on his father's mobile phone which he often used to play with".
A 13-year-old boy attempted suicide in Indore allegedly to complete the final task given to him while playing the infamous online game "Blue Whale challenge".
Morgan Stanley Sells 20131 Shares of Synnex Corporation (NYSE:SNX)
Following the transaction, the senior vice president now owns 25,053 shares in the company, valued at approximately $3,000,597.81. This buyback authorization allows the business services provider to buy up to 6.2% of its stock through open market purchases.
The district police yesterday intercepted a Pune-bound state transport bus in which the teenager was travelling, near Bhigwan on an information given by their Solapur counterparts. It requires a person to watch horror movies alone, carve a whale figure on the body, waking up at odd hours and finally commit suicide.
"Initial investigation suggests that the boy had been playing the Blue Whale game on his father's cellphone for the last couple of days", Additional Superintendent of Police Rupesh Kumar Dwivedi told PTI. After the boy's parents didn't find him in his room in the morning, they panicked and immediately went to their neighbour, a police naik with the Solapur traffic division.
What is Blue Whale game? He took the "Blue Whale" challenge in a bid to complete it.
The "Blue Whale" game is originally originated in Russian Federation.
The deadly game, ostensibly created by a former convict in Russian Federation, psychologically provoke players to indulge in daring, self-destructive tasks for 50 days before finally taking the "winning" step of killing themselves.
- Australian leaders plan vote on same-sex marriage
- Trump Speaks to Guam Governor About... Tourism?
- Applebee's, IHOP to close up to 160 restaurants
- 40-year Floyd Mayweather looking ready for Conor McGregor during media workout
- Al Gore: Trump 'can't be blamed' for North Korean crisis
- Texas House Repeals Bipartisan Bill to Help People in Nursing Homes Vote
- Liverpool to reject bids for Coutinho amid Barca interest
- 49ers start poorly in sloppy preseason win over Chiefs
- White House Gets a Face-Lift While Trump's Out of Town
- North Korea tensions continue to weigh on global stocks