A Virginia man returned home from a trip and found that his apartment had been broken into - and cleaned.
The stunned Virginia man reported his freaky homecoming to police on Monday, the Arlington News reports. The shocked man called Arlington Police to complain that his apartment appeared to have been cleaned and some items moved around.
Solar Eclipse 2017: Glasses Giveaway
Eclipse viewing glasses also will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis on the library plaza, the news release said. People across the country and here in eastern North Carolina are getting geared up for the highly anticipated eclipse.
There is no description of the suspect, according to cops.
WRC-TV reported that the man told police he does not employ a maid. Police say the mystery cleaner unlawfully entered the apartment.
- Javier Hernandez Unsure If He'll Celebrate Against Manchester United
- La vitamine B3 pourrait empêcher des fausses couches
- Trump administration takes sharp tone towards North Korean threats
- Markets extend losses as Korea tensions escalate
- Williams Capital Reiterates $47.00 Price Target for RSP Permian, Inc. (RSPP)
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (OI) Shares Bought by Fmr LLC
- Sharad Yadav removed, RCP Singh named JD (U) leader in Rajya Sabha
- PharMerica (PMC) Earns Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.14
- CNMI governor backs Trump's stance on North Korea
- OL : Pierre Ménès ratatine les deux héros de la victoire à Rennes !