In last few days, both Indian and Pak armies have bee exchanging fire which has left many soldiers and civilians dead on both sides.
Defence spokesman in Jammu, Lt Col Manish Mehta, said Pakistan Army breached border ceasefire and resorted to heavy firing on army posts at KG sector along LoC in Poonch district at around 5 pm.
Tomar, 42 years, belonged to village Tarsana in Madhya Pradesh's Morena district and is survived by his wife and a son and daughter. He added that the Indian Army retaliated the firing.
Memorial service held for Justine Damond shot by Minneapolis police officer
Investigators have said Officer Mohamed Noor shot Damond after she called 911 to report a possible sexual assault near her home. Minneapolis police officers are now required to have their body cameras on when they respond to calls and make traffic stops.
Ruqia (40), a resident of Dharana, was killed on the spot after a mortar shell fired by Pakistani rangers from across the border exploded inside her house, officials said.
He said that the first ceasefire violation by Pakistan army was in the Mendhar sector at 5,30 am wherein it resorted to unprovoked, indiscriminate firing. On August 8, Sepoy Pawan Singh Sugra (21) was killed in unprovoked Pakistani firing.
Despite repeated calls for restraint and call to adhere to the ceasefire understanding of 2003 for maintaining peace and tranquillity, Pakistan forces have carried out 301 incidents of unprovoked ceasefire violations along the LoC this year, the Ministry of External Affairs said.
- Corea del Nord - Stati Uniti, le provocazioni continuano
- After voting for sanctions, China tells North Korea to act 'smart'
- Manchester United vs West Ham: Potential XI with three at the back
- 64% des Français sont mécontents de l'action d'Emmanuel Macron
- Arsenal vs. Leicester City
- Le scandale des oeufs contaminés touche la France
- European markets open lower on Friday
- Canadian pastor returns home after release from North Korean prison
- Zidane confirme qu'il va prolonger au Real Madrid
- Pochettino forgives Danny Rose after criticism