In last few days, both Indian and Pak armies have bee exchanging fire which has left many soldiers and civilians dead on both sides.
Defence spokesman in Jammu, Lt Col Manish Mehta, said Pakistan Army breached border ceasefire and resorted to heavy firing on army posts at KG sector along LoC in Poonch district at around 5 pm.
Tomar, 42 years, belonged to village Tarsana in Madhya Pradesh's Morena district and is survived by his wife and a son and daughter. He added that the Indian Army retaliated the firing.
Zidane confirme qu'il va prolonger au Real Madrid
Selon les informations de 'Mundo Deportivo', le Real Madrid aurait trouvé un accord avec le joueur et son agent pour améliorer son contrat.
Ruqia (40), a resident of Dharana, was killed on the spot after a mortar shell fired by Pakistani rangers from across the border exploded inside her house, officials said.
He said that the first ceasefire violation by Pakistan army was in the Mendhar sector at 5,30 am wherein it resorted to unprovoked, indiscriminate firing. On August 8, Sepoy Pawan Singh Sugra (21) was killed in unprovoked Pakistani firing.
Despite repeated calls for restraint and call to adhere to the ceasefire understanding of 2003 for maintaining peace and tranquillity, Pakistan forces have carried out 301 incidents of unprovoked ceasefire violations along the LoC this year, the Ministry of External Affairs said.
- Un gâteau centenaire "parfaitement préservé" retrouvé dans un cabanon en Antarctique
- Arsenal vs. Leicester City
- Guam Governor Says Trump Told Him North Korea Threats Will Increase Tourism
- Corea del Nord - Stati Uniti, le provocazioni continuano
- After voting for sanctions, China tells North Korea to act 'smart'
- OutKast's Big Boi Gifts 5-Year-Old Shooting Victim an Adorable Puppy
- 7 white helmets rescuers shot dead in gun attack
- European markets open lower on Friday
- Memorial service held for Justine Damond shot by Minneapolis police officer
- Oeufs contaminés : des lots frelatés vendus en France