Foreign Office spokesperson, Nafees Zakaria during the weekly press briefing here Thursday said new Foreign Minister, Khawaja Muhammad Asif after assuming charge of the office, met senior officials of the Ministry during which the foreign policy objectives were reviewed and he also shared his vision of meeting the challenges and availing the opportunities in the realm of inter-state relations.
The Korean national assembly speaker expressed keen interest in Korean investments in Pakistan and deepening economic cooperation, the Spokesman said.
Referring to latest Indian atrocities, Zakaria said the Indian forces martyred 15 Kashmiris during the past week.
They said, for the past many months, Kashmir has been turned into a killing field and the massacre of young unarmed Kashmiris has become the order of the day. "We expect the worldwide community to take practical steps to halt Indian violation of the UNSC resolutions on Kashmir and its global obligations".
"We will not be incorrect if we term these killings of defenseless Kashmiri youth, women, children and old age, by Indian forces as "genocide", he said.
Pep Guardiola claims Premier League spending is 'unsustainable'
Seagulls manager Chris Hughton will test himself against Blues boss Pep Guardiola who has so far spent £200 million this summer on new recruits.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said on Thursday that the worldwide community has completely failed to prevent mass murders of Kashmiri Muslims by the Indian forces.
Zakaria said that besides killing Kashmiris in scores, the other measures that India has taken are settling non-Kashmiris, accommodating Indian forces personnel, who have been committing crimes against humanity, exclusive colonies for political manipulation, etc.
India, he said, is a grave violator of the United Nations charter and other United Nations instruments on human and fundamental rights.
These measures by India that were being used in Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir were a violation of UNSC Resolution, UN Charter and all the UN instruments on human rights and fundamental rights, he added.
- The Broad City Girls Just Dropped a Line of Sex Toys
- Arsenal score two late goals for comeback win vs. Leicester City
- Hillary Clinton en caftan marocain à un mariage (Photos)
- Sanchez to miss start of season for Arsenal
- Man City set to spend another £110m on Busquets and Van Dijk
- Liverpool to reject bids for Coutinho amid Barca interest
- Trump Speaks to Guam Governor About... Tourism?
- Iran bars 2 players from national team after playing Israelis
- UNF faculty member & former UN Ambassador criticizes Trump's "fire and fury"
- Brooke Shields to Recur on 'Law & Order: SVU' Season 19