Foreign Office spokesperson, Nafees Zakaria during the weekly press briefing here Thursday said new Foreign Minister, Khawaja Muhammad Asif after assuming charge of the office, met senior officials of the Ministry during which the foreign policy objectives were reviewed and he also shared his vision of meeting the challenges and availing the opportunities in the realm of inter-state relations.
The Korean national assembly speaker expressed keen interest in Korean investments in Pakistan and deepening economic cooperation, the Spokesman said.
Referring to latest Indian atrocities, Zakaria said the Indian forces martyred 15 Kashmiris during the past week.
They said, for the past many months, Kashmir has been turned into a killing field and the massacre of young unarmed Kashmiris has become the order of the day. "We expect the worldwide community to take practical steps to halt Indian violation of the UNSC resolutions on Kashmir and its global obligations".
"We will not be incorrect if we term these killings of defenseless Kashmiri youth, women, children and old age, by Indian forces as "genocide", he said.
40-year Floyd Mayweather looking ready for Conor McGregor during media workout
He just went and fought. "I spoke to Virgil Hunter, who trains many top fighters and has worked with the likes of Andre Ward". And I'm in my 40s. "I understand it can't come out now, but Conor, if you have any balls, release what really happened".
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said on Thursday that the worldwide community has completely failed to prevent mass murders of Kashmiri Muslims by the Indian forces.
Zakaria said that besides killing Kashmiris in scores, the other measures that India has taken are settling non-Kashmiris, accommodating Indian forces personnel, who have been committing crimes against humanity, exclusive colonies for political manipulation, etc.
India, he said, is a grave violator of the United Nations charter and other United Nations instruments on human and fundamental rights.
These measures by India that were being used in Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir were a violation of UNSC Resolution, UN Charter and all the UN instruments on human rights and fundamental rights, he added.
- Online menace like 'Blue Whale Challenge' is serious
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Shares Bought by OppenheimerFunds Inc
- Sneijder absent face à Naples, Balotelli très incertain — Nice
- The Broad City Girls Just Dropped a Line of Sex Toys
- Hillary Clinton en caftan marocain à un mariage (Photos)
- Carter: North Koreans convinced of U.S. strike
- USA's Emma Coburn, Courtney Frerichs Pull Off Historic Steeplechase Gold, Silver
- Jaitley: Forces have enough ammo to face any situation
- Conte frustrated as Chelsea launches title defense in EPL
- (NYSE:LPL) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Buy"