In 2016, Drake and Future collaborated on the Summer Sixteen tour that became the highest grossing hip-hop tour of that year, grossing more than $84 million over the course of 56 dates. Jane claimed that she was raped at their concert by a man associated with the venue.
The female is identified in the lawsuit as Jane Doe to protect her identity. She said that the man, identified as Leavy Johnson, told her that he could take her backstage to meet Drake and Future. She claimed in her lawsuit that she was approached by a man who is associated with the venue. She alleges he then violently attacked her and caused severe physical and psychological injury.
Images Kevin Winter Getty Images
According to The Tennessean, Johnson has since been arrested, charged with rape and is now awaiting trial.
According to the woman's suit, Johnson had outstanding warrants for assault at the time of the alleged assault, and she claims that the Bridgestone Arena, the touring companies, the firm that provided security at the event and the rappers who performed should have been aware that hiring Johnson would "pose an unreasonable risk to others". She claimed that Johnson presents a serious danger to the general public and that the assault could have been prevented. He is now awaiting trial.
Le scandale des oeufs contaminés touche la France
Deux entreprises se sont ajoutées à la liste des sociétés ayant importé des produits contaminés au fipronil . Son utilisation est interdite sur les animaux destinés à la chaîne alimentaire dans l'Union européenne.
- Trump, Macron to work together on N. Korea
- North Korea Has Markets Nervous But Not Panicked
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Trisha Paytas lashes out at housemates after quitting CBB
- Ligue 2: puni par Sochaux, Lens sombre (déjà) dans la crise
- Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield Town
- Women won't be told to give birth naturally
- China investigates Internet giants for illegal online content
- Tech companies leads broad slide in U.S. stocks; oil slumps
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest