In 2016, Drake and Future collaborated on the Summer Sixteen tour that became the highest grossing hip-hop tour of that year, grossing more than $84 million over the course of 56 dates. Jane claimed that she was raped at their concert by a man associated with the venue.
The female is identified in the lawsuit as Jane Doe to protect her identity. She said that the man, identified as Leavy Johnson, told her that he could take her backstage to meet Drake and Future. She claimed in her lawsuit that she was approached by a man who is associated with the venue. She alleges he then violently attacked her and caused severe physical and psychological injury.
Images Kevin Winter Getty Images
According to The Tennessean, Johnson has since been arrested, charged with rape and is now awaiting trial.
According to the woman's suit, Johnson had outstanding warrants for assault at the time of the alleged assault, and she claims that the Bridgestone Arena, the touring companies, the firm that provided security at the event and the rappers who performed should have been aware that hiring Johnson would "pose an unreasonable risk to others". She claimed that Johnson presents a serious danger to the general public and that the assault could have been prevented. He is now awaiting trial.
Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
Angelina Jolie y Brad Pitt habrían frenado su proceso de divorcio , señalaron algunos medios estadounidenses. Por su parte, la mujer había dejado entrever la adicción de Pitt al alcohol en otra reciente entrevista.
- Haryana stalking case: Vikas Barala sent to judicial custody till August 25
- Cat Found And Jailed For Crime Of Helping Vile Cardinals
- Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
- Red Wings denounce use of logo at white nationalist rally
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- United Kingdom police launch manhunt for suspect in North London murders
- Supermarket Egg Sandwiches And Salads Are Being Recalled Over A Contamination Scare
- Indian woman killed in Pakistani firing at border
- Trump ramps up Guam assurances over N. Korea threat
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest