The rapper is out on bail in his tax evasion case, and one of the conditions was that he must give the judge a heads-up if he blows out of town.
As previously reported, the rapper was facing jail time after he visited family in St. Louis without telling the judge, as he's required to do via the terms of his bail.
DMX caught the ire of a federal judge during his hearing on tax evasion charges in NY on Friday (Aug. 11).
Half of Republicans would back postponing 2020 election if Trump proposed it
Trump has frequently tried pressuring Democrats to negotiate on health care by threatening to halt federal subsidies to insurers. The final and narrowest defeat came after three moderate Senate Republicans joined all Democrats in voting against the bill .
In July, the NY native whose birth name is Earl Simmons, was arrested on suspicion of tax evasion for allegedly owing the IRS more than $1 million in back taxes. After pleading not guilty back in July, X was let out on bond but faced strict conditions, including travel restrictions.
As a result of these violations, DMX has been placed on house arrest.
Rapper DMX, accused of cheating the IRS out of $1.7 million in taxes, was ordered to wear an ankle bracelet Friday after court officers found cocaine and other drugs in his system.
- Rising Tensions with North Korea and Gold
- Ayodhya dispute: Apex court begins hearing pleas against HC verdict
- Carter: North Koreans convinced of U.S. strike
- Déclarations d'intérêts : la belle année 2016 de Nicolas Hulot
- Online menace like 'Blue Whale Challenge' is serious
- UNF faculty member & former UN Ambassador criticizes Trump's "fire and fury"
- UP madrasas told to celebrate Independence Day, event to be videograped
- Trump tells Guam governor: 'We are with you 1000 percent'
- Iran bars 2 players from national team after playing Israelis
- 49ers start poorly in sloppy preseason win over Chiefs