The rapper is out on bail in his tax evasion case, and one of the conditions was that he must give the judge a heads-up if he blows out of town.
As previously reported, the rapper was facing jail time after he visited family in St. Louis without telling the judge, as he's required to do via the terms of his bail.
DMX caught the ire of a federal judge during his hearing on tax evasion charges in NY on Friday (Aug. 11).
Online menace like 'Blue Whale Challenge' is serious
What is Blue Whale game? He took the "Blue Whale" challenge in a bid to complete it. The "Blue Whale" game is originally originated in Russian Federation .
In July, the NY native whose birth name is Earl Simmons, was arrested on suspicion of tax evasion for allegedly owing the IRS more than $1 million in back taxes. After pleading not guilty back in July, X was let out on bond but faced strict conditions, including travel restrictions.
As a result of these violations, DMX has been placed on house arrest.
Rapper DMX, accused of cheating the IRS out of $1.7 million in taxes, was ordered to wear an ankle bracelet Friday after court officers found cocaine and other drugs in his system.
- Iran bars 2 players from national team after playing Israelis
- (NYSE:LPL) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Buy"
- Ayodhya dispute: Apex court begins hearing pleas against HC verdict
- 40-year Floyd Mayweather looking ready for Conor McGregor during media workout
- Android O Will Be Last Major Update For OnePlus 3, 3T
- Conte frustrated as Chelsea launches title defense in EPL
- Pep Guardiola claims Premier League spending is 'unsustainable'
- Trump tells Guam governor: 'We are with you 1000 percent'
- Rising Tensions with North Korea and Gold
- Los Angeles acquires Sammy Watkins in a trade from Bills