Happy Caturday! You may have already heard about the determined kitten zooming across the field during the August 9 game between the St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals. "This is cat-nerd stuff, but Rally Cat is a classic tabby, which is very rare, and last night we found a classic tabby kitten right where Rally Cat was last seen".
Rigley says a volunteer was able to set a trap and catch the cat Thursday night.
Later in the morning, a board member of the outreach confirmed the cat they had in their possession was the Rally Cat. I'm no expert on either baseball or curses, but given how determined all these folks seem to be to blame the cat, it makes me wonder if perhaps they didn't let the cat psych them out a little too much in the moment?
7 white helmets rescuers shot dead in gun attack
The observatory's director, Rami Abdel Rahman, said: "Colleagues came in the morning for the change of shift and found them dead". They receive funding from a number of Western governments, including Britain, Germany, the Netherlands and the United States.
But that doesn't really matter now seeing as Rally Cat has returned, to be shrouded in roses and be celebrated in the annals of Cardinals history.
ST. LOUIS (KTRS) Plans to renovate the Scottrade Center with $64 million in public funding are headed for court .
The saga of the St. Louis Cardinals "rally cat" - or "rally kitten", if you prefer - appears to have taken a happy turn on Friday after the team announced the missing kitten had been located.
- Trisha Paytas lashes out at housemates after quitting CBB
- Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
- Trump ramps up Guam assurances over N. Korea threat
- Le risque serait faible — Oeufs contaminés
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- 64% des Français sont mécontents de l'action d'Emmanuel Macron
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
- United Kingdom police launch manhunt for suspect in North London murders
- SC warns citizens of 'Lizard Man' sightings during solar eclipse
- Ligue 2: puni par Sochaux, Lens sombre (déjà) dans la crise