Happy Caturday! You may have already heard about the determined kitten zooming across the field during the August 9 game between the St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals. "This is cat-nerd stuff, but Rally Cat is a classic tabby, which is very rare, and last night we found a classic tabby kitten right where Rally Cat was last seen".
Rigley says a volunteer was able to set a trap and catch the cat Thursday night.
Later in the morning, a board member of the outreach confirmed the cat they had in their possession was the Rally Cat. I'm no expert on either baseball or curses, but given how determined all these folks seem to be to blame the cat, it makes me wonder if perhaps they didn't let the cat psych them out a little too much in the moment?
Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
Dans les autres rencontres, Wayne Rooney, le revenant, a donné la victoire à son club de cœur Everton, aux dépens de Stoke (1-0). Comme Arsenal - Leicester (4-3) et Watford - Liverpool (3-3), ce Chelsea - Burnley était placé sous le signe de la folie.
But that doesn't really matter now seeing as Rally Cat has returned, to be shrouded in roses and be celebrated in the annals of Cardinals history.
ST. LOUIS (KTRS) Plans to renovate the Scottrade Center with $64 million in public funding are headed for court .
The saga of the St. Louis Cardinals "rally cat" - or "rally kitten", if you prefer - appears to have taken a happy turn on Friday after the team announced the missing kitten had been located.
- Red Wings denounce use of logo at white nationalist rally
- Indian woman killed in Pakistani firing at border
- Zidane confirme qu'il va prolonger au Real Madrid
- Memorial service held for Justine Damond shot by Minneapolis police officer
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Un gâteau centenaire "parfaitement préservé" retrouvé dans un cabanon en Antarctique
- Women won't be told to give birth naturally
- Grant Perry Fully Reinstated
- United Kingdom police launch manhunt for suspect in North London murders
- Le risque serait faible — Oeufs contaminés