Chelsea captain Gary Cahill was given a straight red card after losing the ball to Steven Defour, and going in dangerously to try and regain it.
The Blues got off to an very bad start at Stamford Bridge when Gary Cahill was dismissed inside 14 minutes for a tackle on Steven Defour.
It was a start that seemed to typify the mood around Chelsea prior to kick-off, and in turn invigorated the visitors.
Referee Craig Pawson was heavily criticised by Chelsea players and fans for his decisions at Stamford Bridge, but Dyche, who was told by staff he got the decisions correct, praised the officials. Vokes was a startlingly effective presence in the penalty area and Ward provided the game's best moment of quality with a stunning strike to double Burnley's lead.
Stamford Bridge then fell silent in the 43rd minute after Sam Vokes got his second to make it 3-0 and give Antonio Conte's side a mountain to climb. They offered an element of pressure on the Burnley goal, but clear chances continued to prove elusive and there was a distinct lack of creativity from those in a blue shirt.
China investigates Internet giants for illegal online content
Shares of Hong Kong-listed Tencent, in which Napers owns 33 percent, fell nearly 5 percent. Tencent Holdings Group ( TCEHY ) and Weibo Corp.
Morata made the flawless impact as he pulled a goal back for Chelsea in the 68th minute as he headed home Willian's cross.
The Spanish forward thought he had another minutes later, but his close range finish was ruled out for offside.
Chelsea went down to nine men via a red card to Fabregas with about 10 minutes to go.
Just two minutes later the Australian's brilliant cross was powered home by €13 million man Mounie, who looks like he might just be worth every penny. But Chelsea weren't finished.
Somehow the Blues pulled a second back through David Luiz in the 88th minute, but there was to be no dramatic comeback for Antonio Conte's team. Robbie Brady lined up a free-kick and it looked like it was going to be a flawless end to a great result in the capital, but his set-piece came back off the foot of the post.
- North Korea threatens physical actions after United Nations sanctions
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest
- Cat Found And Jailed For Crime Of Helping Vile Cardinals
- United States fighter jet crash lands at Bahrain airport
- Sa nièce se filme en train de mettre son bébé au frigo
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Supermarket Egg Sandwiches And Salads Are Being Recalled Over A Contamination Scare
- Red Wings denounce use of logo at white nationalist rally
- Drake & Future Sued By Woman ... Claims She Was Raped At Concert
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches