Broncos defensive end Billy Winn is out for the season after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament and suffering damage to other ligaments in his right knee during Thursday's preseason opener at Chicago, an National Football League source confirmed.
With depth NT Kyle Peko still recovering from a broken foot, the interior of the line was already a man short.
In a corresponding move, the Broncos signed rookie defensive lineman Nelson Adams, who was formerly with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Winn was placed on injured reserve. Twenty-five of those tackles and 2.5 sacks came during his senior season. On Aug. 8, he was released and replaced by cornerback JaCorey Shepherd.
Un gâteau centenaire "parfaitement préservé" retrouvé dans un cabanon en Antarctique
Les chercheurs du Musée de Canterbury, qui se sont rendus sur place en mai 2016, ont retrouvé d'autres objets au Cap Adare. L'association Antartic Heritage Trust présume donc que l'explorateur en avait sans doute emporté une cargaison avec lui.
Wolfe did not put weight on his right leg after going down.
The addition of Adams is a minor addition compared to the potential major subtraction they could be looking at after Saturday's practice.
"It's an ankle injury, we're not sure how bad", Broncos coach Vance Joseph said immediately following practice. He played 57.93 percent of all defensive snaps last season, a number that was expected to go up in 2017.
- Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest
- 7 white helmets rescuers shot dead in gun attack
- United States fighter jet crash lands at Bahrain airport
- China investigates Internet giants for illegal online content
- Red Wings denounce use of logo at white nationalist rally
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Ligue 2: puni par Sochaux, Lens sombre (déjà) dans la crise
- Haryana stalking case: Vikas Barala sent to judicial custody till August 25