Broncos defensive end Billy Winn is out for the season after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament and suffering damage to other ligaments in his right knee during Thursday's preseason opener at Chicago, an National Football League source confirmed.
With depth NT Kyle Peko still recovering from a broken foot, the interior of the line was already a man short.
In a corresponding move, the Broncos signed rookie defensive lineman Nelson Adams, who was formerly with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Winn was placed on injured reserve. Twenty-five of those tackles and 2.5 sacks came during his senior season. On Aug. 8, he was released and replaced by cornerback JaCorey Shepherd.
Drake & Future Sued By Woman ... Claims She Was Raped At Concert
She said that the man, identified as Leavy Johnson , told her that he could take her backstage to meet Drake and Future . She claimed that Johnson presents a serious danger to the general public and that the assault could have been prevented.
Wolfe did not put weight on his right leg after going down.
The addition of Adams is a minor addition compared to the potential major subtraction they could be looking at after Saturday's practice.
"It's an ankle injury, we're not sure how bad", Broncos coach Vance Joseph said immediately following practice. He played 57.93 percent of all defensive snaps last season, a number that was expected to go up in 2017.
- New York State Teachers Retirement System Reduces Position in BlackRock, Inc. (BLK)
- Australia says it would come to US aid in attack — The Latest
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- Former coach, GM Murray dies at 74
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Indian woman killed in Pakistani firing at border
- Women won't be told to give birth naturally
- Un gâteau centenaire "parfaitement préservé" retrouvé dans un cabanon en Antarctique