He missed the Community Shield victory over Chelsea with flu and now Wenger has said he is out with an abdominal strain.
Arsenal begin the Premier League campaign with a home fixture against Leicester at the Emirates on Friday and Wenger is happy with how pre-season has gone. I have had no contact at all with PSG.
"Alexis Sanchez is out for a while", Wenger said during a press conference on Wednesday. It can happen in pre-season and anyway, I don't think I would have included him on Friday night.
"You will have so many scientists around the team that who will bring out the team to play on Saturday will be more management specialists than football specialists".
Arsene Wenger insists that Paris Saint-Germain have shown no interest in signing Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez.
The current contract Sanchez with Arsenal expires in the summer of 2018.
Trump, Macron to work together on N. Korea
Trump's warning came after the North Korea threatened to fire ballistic missiles over Japan towards the US Pacific island of Guam. Trump also reiterated their mutual commitment to denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula, it added.
It's unknown whether the £300,000-per-week offer will match Sanchez's expectations, but Mokbel noted that was the figure at which he expected to begin negotiations, meaning Arsenal should now be on the same wavelength. For example Ramsey, Ozil, (Per) Mertesacker, of course (Laurent) Koscielny is suspended.
He has said he intends "to focus completely on the Premier League", but if such an approach fails to yield a title challenge, he can expect the protests to ramp up quickly.
They have spent over £50 million, strengthening each squad department with moves for goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic, centre-back Harry Maguire, midfielder Vicente Iborra and striker Kelechi Iheanacho.
But 20-year-old Nigeria starlet Iheanacho, signed from Manchester City last week, has been passed fit after sustaining a knock in a friendly against Borussia Moenchengladbach. Keep him and he will go for free at the end of the season.
There are an increasing number of women in assistant coaching roles in the women's league as the game continues to grow, and we're sure we will see more in the coming seasons.
- AI beats top 'Dota 2' players in one-on-one matches
- Buccaneers cut Roberto Aguayo one year after trading up to draft kicker
- BidaskClub Downgrades Colliers International Group Inc
- Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE:BTU) on Focus After Report of More Shorts
- Supermarket Egg Sandwiches And Salads Are Being Recalled Over A Contamination Scare
- Tech companies leads broad slide in U.S. stocks; oil slumps
- Burnley defeat Chelsea 3-2 at Stamford Bridge
- Police summon actor Oviya for probe
- Rep. Keith Ellison: Kim Jong-un is 'Acting More Responsible' Than Trump
- Yankees place Masahiro Tanaka on disabled list