The bot kept playing until it's skill level reached that of the world's best Dota 2 players, he added.
Elon Musk reached to Twitter to reveal the cause of his excitement while he also compared the Dota 2's complexity with Chess and Go.
"This guy is scary", Dendi repeated during play as the bot whittled down his health. And it doesn't take too long to learn, either; OpenAI's creation can beat regular Dota 2 bots after an hour of learning, and beat the best humans after just two weeks.
Before the battle kicked off, Dendi greeted the screaming crowd at Seattle Center's Keyarena, where the competition was hosted, wearing a hooded white robe and playfully boxing the air.
Dendi's thoughts upon the OpenAI bot were interesting, and he noted that the AI "feels a little bit like a human, but at the same time it's something else".
Supermarket Egg Sandwiches And Salads Are Being Recalled Over A Contamination Scare
Millions of eggs have been pulled from shelves across mainland Europe, including Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark. Heather Hancock, FSA chairman, said: 'I'm confident that acting quickly is the right thing to do.
A video introduction for the bot showed various (human) Dota 2 players sharing their opinions on bots.
"I am sure it is possible to beat it".
Artificial intelligence took a step forward last night, at an annual tournament for players of the tactical wargame Defense of the Ancients 2.
In a subsequent tweet Brockman mentions that OpenAI is now working towards Dota 5v5 and is hiring.
"Would like to express our appreciation to Microsoft for use of their Azure cloud computing platform", he wrote.
- Canadian pastor returns home after release from North Korean prison
- Chelsea, le champion en titre, surpris par Burnley — Premier League
- Syrian army gains ground on Jordan border in southwest
- Brad Pitt y Angelina Jolie detienen el proceso de divorcio
- Haryana stalking case: Vikas Barala sent to judicial custody till August 25
- Paris veut des échanges "plus rapides" avec ses voisins européens — Oeufs contaminés
- Tech companies leads broad slide in U.S. stocks; oil slumps
- Grant Perry Fully Reinstated
- Women won't be told to give birth naturally
- Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield Town