The online report further states New South Wales Police have confirmed Curuenavuli was issued a future court attendance notice on June 30 and is due to face Mount Druitt Local Court next week.
It is understood she will face court next week after allegedly paying $800 to a Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) employee in exchange for a fake unrestricted driver's licence.
Police say she will be charged with corruptly giving a benefit to an agent, which carries a maximum penalty of seven years in jail.
It is unclear if the court appearance will affect Paulini's role in The Bodyguard, based on the hit 1990s movie starring Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner.
Paulini in The Bodyguard.
"She's aware of the gravity of the charges and she has instructed us as her legal representatives to treat the matter with the utmost seriousness", Korn said.
Trump expresses desire to 'de-nuke the world'
Until such time as this scourge disappears, we will be so much better and so much stronger than anybody else. It isn't only offense that Trump wishes to expand.
The musical production appeared blindsided by the news of the Fijian-born singer's charges.
A 27-year-old RMS worker was charged in July 2016 with making false documents and no longer works for the department. "Paulini remains committed to performing her role in The Bodyguard", the statement said.
According to reports, RMS employee Faletausala Feesili Vaifale, of Emerton, pleaded guilty to three charges a year ago.
She was sentenced to 12 months' home detention.
Paulini first shot to fame in 2003, placing fourth in the first season of Australian Idol.
- Prosecutors release video of Lowcountry officer being shot by suspect
- Civil Rights Groups Plan Rally For Colin Kaepernick In NYC
- 0.96 is White Mountains Insurance Group LTD's (NYSE:WTM) Institutional Investor Sentiment
- Here's changes being made to state's medical marijuana program
- Premier League preview: Can Chelsea retain their crown?
- Mmm, this 100-year-old fruitcake found in Antarctica sure looks delicious
- Windstream Holdings Inc (WIN) PT Lowered to $3.00 at Deutsche Bank AG
- Conyers, Dems warn against attack on N. Korea
- Cameco Corp (TSE:CCO) Price Target Lowered to C$10.00 at CSFB
- Jets not overly concerned with Christian Hackenberg's interceptions