There was a scary moment in the Philadelphia Eagles first preseason game against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeu Field on Thursday night when Birds' safety laid a brutal hit on receiver Malachi Dupre.
Dupre went down and was treated by the medical staff.
Dupre remained motionless on the ground for a few minutes and was later placed on a stretcher and carted off the field.
Une aide financière pour la recherche du premier emploi — ARPE
L'ARPE n'est pas cumulable avec le RSA, la Garantie jeunes, un contrat d'apprentissage ou de professionnalisation. En effet, l'aide n'est versée que sur quatre mois et ne peut donc pas être fournie de manière rétroactive.
Thankfully, Dupre gave a thumbs up on his way to the locker room, which resulted in a big cheer from Packers' fans.
Dupre (undisclosed) has been sent to a nearby hospital for further evaluation but he does have feeling in all of his extremities, Tom Silverstein of The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
The Packers selected Dupre in the seventh round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Nikki Haley confirms resignations of her chief of staff, communications director
- A warm end to the week, but rain is on the way
- Asesinan a grupero luego de presentación en Guanajuato
- Tata Motors, Volkswagen's Skoda Auto to call off proposed alliance
- South Dakota Airmen Team Up With South Korean, Japanese Counterparts
- US Speaking With 'One Voice' On North Korea, State Dept Spox Says
- How major USA stock market indexes fared Wednesday
- Force axed from Super Rugby
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp reveals his Premier League favourites
- As Trump Delays, McCain Adds Afghanistan Military Strategy To Annual Defense Bill