There was a scary moment in the Philadelphia Eagles first preseason game against the Green Bay Packers at Lambeu Field on Thursday night when Birds' safety laid a brutal hit on receiver Malachi Dupre.
Dupre went down and was treated by the medical staff.
Dupre remained motionless on the ground for a few minutes and was later placed on a stretcher and carted off the field.
Asesinan a grupero luego de presentación en Guanajuato
El ataque sucedió alrededor de las dos de la mañana a unos metros del salón Marsella donde se presentó el grupo horas antes.
Thankfully, Dupre gave a thumbs up on his way to the locker room, which resulted in a big cheer from Packers' fans.
Dupre (undisclosed) has been sent to a nearby hospital for further evaluation but he does have feeling in all of his extremities, Tom Silverstein of The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
The Packers selected Dupre in the seventh round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
- South Dakota Airmen Team Up With South Korean, Japanese Counterparts
- How major USA stock market indexes fared Wednesday
- Hausse des cambriolages : un délit toutes les deux minutes en France
- Tata Motors, Volkswagen's Skoda Auto to call off proposed alliance
- Une aide financière pour la recherche du premier emploi — ARPE
- Parsing Tough Rhetoric On North Korea 15:00 Download
- As Trump Delays, McCain Adds Afghanistan Military Strategy To Annual Defense Bill
- Jose Mourinho singles out one player for praise after Real Madrid defeat
- Ristar disponible gratuitement sur iOS et Android
- Mariah Carey's former choreographer says superstar's performances are "lackluster"